News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

jarrodswift mod application

Started by jarrodswift, February 02, 2013, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodswift

i would like to be a mod so i can help people more.the things i have helped people with are setting warp selling stuff helping rebuild after grifing. i am a citezen now so it is not so easy to help rebuild because i cant get all the stuff but when i am a mod i i become 1 i will help as much as posibable.i have played over 3 months and i have alot of friends who r mods like smoo blue red and admins like sab she helps me alot

Zlexy

too short. poor english. definitely an instant deny. sorry, feel free to try again next month :)

may i suggest looking at other moderator applications that have maybe been accepted, and taking hints off them. however, don't copy them, as we can easily tell.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."