News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

guess whos back BAY BAY!

Started by SHARKBAIT, February 03, 2013, 09:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT

WELLLLL HEEELLLOOOO EVERYONE! Most of you may remember me from back in like september and october when i played on kcv2. I stopped playing for a while because i realized i had more important things in life to do than just sit on a computer all day and it was getting to addicting. Well guess what? im coming back to the server! I am a builder on the server and applied for mod a looong time ago managed for JR.MOD but I was demoted for certain reasons. I hope to get on the server some time soon and i hope it has gotten better and more people are enjoying it than what it was before. Well hope to see everyone ingame!IGN: SHARKBAIT :D

KrayzieTrini

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Jizomeo