News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hamza's Moderator Application :D xD 8)

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, February 09, 2013, 03:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Ign:Hamza

About me
    My name's Hamza. I'm 15 years old and live in KSA. I have been playing Minecraft for well over 5-6 years and have been admin-ing for around half that time. I have been in the Ace-fortress community since about January and the forums since day 1 year or more.

Why I want to be a moderator
    I'd like to be a moderator to help keep the server secure as the community grows. Having multiple admins is a great thing for a growing community and I hope to support the new server during this time. Due to the openness of the server, it is prone to things like grief, as we have already seen, so I plan to keep events such as this from happening. I have very good knowledge of Mine-craft admin plugins, commands and such, and I feel that these skills would be of good use to the community.

Why would I make a good moderator?
    As I stated above, I have previous experiences being a Mine-craft server admin. I know many plugins and commands that would greatly support the server and community, helping to be a better place for he players. As I am only human, I am prone to being somewhat immature at times, but whenever I am required to do any kind of admin work, be it large or small, I always put the players and server before myself. I am available through out the day and am ready to come to assist those who require it at all times. I am also active not only on the forums, but on both the Mine-craft and Team Fortress servers.

My past moderator experiences
    My past admin experience if over a year of admin-ing on the Hamza.to Minecraft servers. the community contains 4 servers that have a very high user base. During my time with them, I learned the majority of my admin skills and making good connections with some very well known admins.

Thank you for reading and considering my application. I am open to any comments or criticism.
I will tell the truth about  my chatting I do write mistakes and I really improved that's the reason why i was gone for a while.

I'm so sorry for my last comments of my last application very sorry.

Zlexy

duplicate post. please just edit your normal application. also, so many lies. you are 11 or something around that, you've told me this before. your english is very poor ingame, and minecraft has been available to the public since 2009, it is 2013. so the 5-6 years thing is a complete and definite lie.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."