News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Night Fury , engineer app

Started by night_fury1, August 17, 2013, 09:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

night_fury1

haii ~ my name is ardyanto , my IGN is Night_Fury
Im a builder n iam in TheKingdom Faction
I have play from june 2013
Maybe every mod have know me and how good my play , im very like this server , my day will be not complete without Kaise123  ;)
Why I want be Engineer ??
Because :

1.people can give me more respect
2.I can use nick name
3.I can turn into animal
4.I can use colour letter
5.I can set warp
6.and spawn redstone

This is my first try to be Engineer .. ;D , and i want to help more Guest and citizen , I like this server so much i love KaiseCraft people
i have lot friends in this server , i wanna do something good with redstone , i want help anotherr builder to be engineer too with give them redstone to their application , because i have think about it " if i cant help everyone with Mod Rank , maybe i can help people in Engineer rank "
people are say : iam a good player.good person,good in build,and creative maybe in this rank i can make more cool Redstone build, but the most important thing i can help more person ... ;D

~Thanks~

i made redstone build : zipper elevator , push elevator , slide door , machine gun , and f art , i will make more redstone build in engi rank so please rank me up  :D

My REDSTONE creation :

1.zipper elevator , if we stand on the preasure plate it will be move , we cant use it in multiplayer but in single player its workfull , but u may see the timing its good

2.Elevator idk whats that name , but i call it push elevator , same as the zipper , its not working in  multiplayer , but workful in single player , maybe some mod have see it ;D

3.Slide gate i make that with sun detector so if night it open , and morning its closed , but u can remove the redstone for the sun detector connection so u can use lever to open and close the gate

4.Machinegun with lava not using repeater but can do repeat shot ~

5.Word art , pull the lever and the word will rise xD , i just use 1 letter cause i think just 1 and it can explain anything ^ ^

6.Arrow rain machine / Firework Shooter, maybe it same with the machinegun but its shot arrow/firework up ... no using repeater .. ~

7.Combination lock door , idk how to explain this ;D

~Thats it thanks for reading~

night_fury1

more pic

me455

I've seen you in-game alot, those redstone builds look nice also...

-Support

night_fury1

thanks for the support Me455  ;D

Quote from: me455 on August 17, 2013, 10:17:29 AM
I've seen you in-game alot, those redstone builds look nice also...

-Support

baroompsycho

Hey Night_fury! Umm, I think that your application in general should have some more information and maybe instead of just listing out the reasons as to why you would like this rank, you could expand on your reasons. :) Making your Engineer application just neater would be great as well! Also, could you make a few more complex and unique redstone builds because while your builds are okay now, I would like to see how vast your redstone knowledge really is! :D Thanks!

Kaise123

You need to add more information to this Engineer app. Take a look at already accepted ones to see what sort of detail is required. This application is currently around builder quality.

EDIT: Baroom got to it while I was writing :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

night_fury1

done~
i have add more information
thanks

geraldy

night_fury1

Humzah

You have a nice application! I don't think information is enough

Support!

night_fury1

thanks for the suppport
Quote from: Humzah on August 17, 2013, 10:45:28 PM
You have a nice application! I don't think information is enough

Support!

$-Superbotar-$

Full support.Nice player.Nice app.
Helped me a lot.
Superbotar

Mathew

Oh wow, great application!
I wanted to see the pictures of your builds and you said:
QuoteSeventh build is a combination lock
I didn't really see a seventh build?
Signature Removed by Moderator.

night_fury1

baroompsycho

Borderline acceptance as I would have definitely liked to see more information in a neater fashion and pictures of more complex redstone builds. Congratulations though Night_Fury! :)