News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Report on Lolz

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, March 24, 2013, 02:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Sorry lolz for this report i should'nt care about ur info.

DEADShotMartini

Yes but you havent provided any proof he is fake.

Michael5017

HE ISNT FAKE HE CANT HES MY FRIEND!

Hij

While he may/may not be fake, he was found to have x-ray in Survival world, as well as a whole bunch of other objects that weren't allowed, including god items.

-lolz banned for 3d.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

I have proof.
Lolz told me that he was going to leave the server.In Server Craft , he was also banned for 10 years.And I asked this to lolz he was quiet.He doesn't remember me (His best friend) his name is lolz the real one is Lolz. I told him Osama is my friend then osama asked lolz who is my friend he said osama so i tricked him and found out.And Lolz would never say bad words to my family.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

sorry lolz even if u weren't real i am sorry.

lolz

Ehm! wtf i aint real? And Hij that god stuff i took from Catus123's faction home and trashed it in lava.

Zlexy

Locked to avoid further arguments
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."