News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application For the Rank [Moderator]

Started by TriickyzTrix, February 14, 2013, 01:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Quote from: TriickyzTrix on February 22, 2013, 09:55:43 PM
Quote from: scottymac223 on February 22, 2013, 08:44:53 PM
I don't support, sorry. Okay application but some of your sentences don't quiet make sense for example; ''It is never a mod there'' and ''Cant i play as much in the way of normal day''

if you read the whole thing, I meant when (I'm online) not overall

I did read the whole thing, actually. And even then those parts still don't make sense.

lolz

Name:
Birger Nordås

IGN:
Lolz And _xXlolzXx_

Languages I Speak:
My Native Language Is Norwegian. My English s kind of good, but i can say that it isnt the best.

Activity:
I've played on KaisecraftV2 for about one and a half month now. I play on the server for about 2-3 hours each day. But i got school now that is important. So i cant be on the server for more than about 1-1.5 hour each day.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before i actually started to play on Kaisecraft i played on Jessuocraft. I was a trusted Protector i dont remember wrong. Kaisecraft was the first server i started to play on beacuse i dident know about cracked minecraft server. So before i started playing on kaisecraft i played survival. Btw i have played minecraft for about a year.

Old kaisecraft:
I came across Kaisecraft by installing the minecraft that Kaise had uploaded to Thepiratebay. When i went on the server the first time i though it was pretty boring because i played alone i dident have any friends that played Minecraft yet then. But later one of my friends now called Mcn99 started to play Minecraft. So i told him about Kaisecraft. That was wen i really started playing on kaise. I played for about 3-4 months or so then i donated for the rank Knight.

Activity after kaisecraft:
When kaisecraft went down it was first really sad for me beacuse i had donated and i though it was the best server ever. Then i started to make my own server with my friend (Mcn99) We collected enough money to get a cheap server. The server dident go wery well but we had about 5-15 players playing each day. Beacuse we dident get any donations we desided to shut the server down. Then i started looking for a new server to play on. I found a server called emperior craft. I played there for about 1 month.

Reputition:
I think people like me like a friend beacuse i almost never do any thing wrong. I would never grief on a server like kaisecraft beacuse i dont like wen my stuff get griefed. I do not disrespect staff or any players that play on servers.

Knowledge:
My knowledge in World edit, World guard and some other plugins is pretty good. World edit and World guard was some of my plugins that i used on my server. I know about every command in World edit and World guard but i havent used it in while so i can be a bit rusty.

Additional Information about me:
I am 14 years old, I come from Norway. I'm quite interested in games.
I am a fotbalplayer and i love sport. But mu hobby is to play games.

Why i want the rank:
The Main reason that I seek to be a moderator, is first and foremost beacuse I want to build other stuff that i cant build now beacuse i cant spawn every thing. The other thing is that i wanna help players beacuse the time i have been playing i have seen players not been helped beacuse the staff is pretty lazy and beacuse i am online wery much. Many players have asked me to help em to rank up and i gladly help em.

Thanks for reading.
-Lolz

Jizomeo

Quote from: lolz on February 23, 2013, 07:23:11 AM
Name:
Birger Nordås

IGN:
Lolz And _xXlolzXx_

Languages I Speak:
My Native Language Is Norwegian. My English s kind of good, but i can say that it isnt the best.

Activity:
I've played on KaisecraftV2 for about one and a half month now. I play on the server for about 2-3 hours each day. But i got school now that is important. So i cant be on the server for more than about 1-1.5 hour each day.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before i actually started to play on Kaisecraft i played on Jessuocraft. I was a trusted Protector i dont remember wrong. Kaisecraft was the first server i started to play on beacuse i dident know about cracked minecraft server. So before i started playing on kaisecraft i played survival. Btw i have played minecraft for about a year.

Old kaisecraft:
I came across Kaisecraft by installing the minecraft that Kaise had uploaded to Thepiratebay. When i went on the server the first time i though it was pretty boring because i played alone i dident have any friends that played Minecraft yet then. But later one of my friends now called Mcn99 started to play Minecraft. So i told him about Kaisecraft. That was wen i really started playing on kaise. I played for about 3-4 months or so then i donated for the rank Knight.

Activity after kaisecraft:
When kaisecraft went down it was first really sad for me beacuse i had donated and i though it was the best server ever. Then i started to make my own server with my friend (Mcn99) We collected enough money to get a cheap server. The server dident go wery well but we had about 5-15 players playing each day. Beacuse we dident get any donations we desided to shut the server down. Then i started looking for a new server to play on. I found a server called emperior craft. I played there for about 1 month.

Reputition:
I think people like me like a friend beacuse i almost never do any thing wrong. I would never grief on a server like kaisecraft beacuse i dont like wen my stuff get griefed. I do not disrespect staff or any players that play on servers.

Knowledge:
My knowledge in World edit, World guard and some other plugins is pretty good. World edit and World guard was some of my plugins that i used on my server. I know about every command in World edit and World guard but i havent used it in while so i can be a bit rusty.

Additional Information about me:
I am 14 years old, I come from Norway. I'm quite interested in games.
I am a fotbalplayer and i love sport. But mu hobby is to play games.

Why i want the rank:
The Main reason that I seek to be a moderator, is first and foremost beacuse I want to build other stuff that i cant build now beacuse i cant spawn every thing. The other thing is that i wanna help players beacuse the time i have been playing i have seen players not been helped beacuse the staff is pretty lazy and beacuse i am online wery much. Many players have asked me to help em to rank up and i gladly help em.

Thanks for reading.
-Lolz
Lolz I'm sorry but your posting this in someone's app. And if you don't know how to create a topic then you won't get accepted I'm pretty sure.