News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New To Kaise!

Started by DeadlyKiitten, July 15, 2013, 01:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadlyKiitten

Hey! My name is Janet and I'm 16 years old. My little sister also plays this server. I'm very shy. I'm never really the one to start a conversation. So anything else just ask! Very glad to be on this server with all of you.
We're in the same game, but on different levels. In the same hell, but fighting different devils. <3

My Shoe Wanker

I replied to another post of yours, but lemme rephrase what I said.

"Lovin ya already" <3

Hope to see you in-game!

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: (Matty) on July 15, 2013, 04:40:20 PM
I replied to another post of yours, but lemme rephrase what I said.

"Lovin ya already" <3

Hope to see you in-game!

Awww you're so sweet. Thank you! ^-^
We're in the same game, but on different levels. In the same hell, but fighting different devils. <3

Yellow

Hey kiitten and Welcome to KCv2 ;) and you haved seen me in game :) i am Yellow

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: swiftcraze on July 16, 2013, 11:56:58 AM

Omigosh! Hey yellow! Thanks! :)

Yellow

Quote from: DeadlyKiitten on July 16, 2013, 12:54:57 PM
Quote from: swiftcraze on July 16, 2013, 11:56:58 AM

Omigosh! Hey yellow! Thanks! :)
Your Welcome ^_^

HanSolo

Welcome to our server and forums, hope to see you in game ;)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the time to spend on the server/around the forums. Make sure you don't forget to apply for the free ranks availiable (Check out www.kaise123.com/ranks). Enjoy :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 17, 2013, 04:31:50 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the time to spend on the server/around the forums. Make sure you don't forget to apply for the free ranks availiable (Check out www.kaise123.com/ranks). Enjoy :)

Thanks Kaise! :) I don't know if I really wanna get higher Ranks tho. I'm pretty happy just being a guest. Lol and you really don't wanna see this kitty go mad with power. Mwahahahahahah! >:)

TheAmazingBobert

so many qoutes..

anyway welcome to the server!
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on July 18, 2013, 06:48:59 PM
so many qoutes..

anyway welcome to the server!

Lol I know and thx

LeonDaMundt

Hey Kitten! Looks like your enjoying this server  :) Welcome to our lovely community and we wish to see you rank up and get along with other's! Hope to meet you in-game!

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on July 19, 2013, 12:27:57 PM
Hey Kitten! Looks like your enjoying this server  :) Welcome to our lovely community and we wish to see you rank up and get along with other's! Hope to meet you in-game!

Thanks Leon! I love the server and enjoying it very much. Except I'm having a bit of a difficulty getting on because I'M only have one computer that runs minecraft and two other siblings fighting me for it. So hopefully I can get on soon. Hope to see you in game!