News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Staff Application

Started by Pacnik, July 31, 2013, 07:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacnik

Name:
rondell matie

IGN:
Pacnik

rondell_matie (Before i have skype, but deleted)

Activity:
I am the guy who are from X-Games, well... I can do skateboarding,tricking on bike and etc. Before I was playing another game called "Euro Truck Simulator" but it isn't nice game :P I know minecraft because when i want to download a mods for Euro Truck Simulator and I saw Minecraft Game and i don't know what's it but i just try the game and I said "It's Cheap graphic", but When I find out How to play Minecraft and I start playing. After A few week, I say "The Game is nice".

Activity Before KaiseCraft:
Well, KaiseCraft is the first server I played, and on the spawn is different too. and I played for 3 months and in the rank of Citizen, but I played on that server with another Username. And I joined my friend server called "HaryozzCraft" and I am good on WG,WE and CoreProtect. I know WE,WG, CoreProtect from YouTube. And My favorite things is Building a huge buildings. I did it Step By Step. And Before The KaiseCraft I like to Install Every mods like Shader, but I cannot use Shader on Multiplayer, It's so laggy.

Old KaiseCraft:
My First Account was under the IGN of 'MAULANA334' and I am just a Guest Because I am new at Minecraft. Until the KCv2 I can apply for Citizen and etc. My First friend is 'Haryozzz' and i didn't know where is him now :( and I just visited MichaelBuble's Town, and I didn't build anything there. I like to build on the sky and underground, but not in Town But In the Ground. But this time I like to build in the town :P

Activity After KaiseCraft:
After KaiseCraft, I played on a server called 'JessuoCraft'. And I gained the rank of Member with the help of DoGLiKe, Well... After the KaiseCraft I know more about WG and WE and Core Protect But i am not On the rank of Moderator Or Sr.Mod :P I always try to build a cool things like Redstone Builds and A Big tower. If I deserve the Moderator Ranks I should make a better place.

Commands:
World Guard:
[spoiler]- /region define <regionname> <player>
- /region redefine <regionname> <newname>
- /region claim <regionname>
- /region flag <regionname> <flag> <none/allow/deny>
- /region setparent <child> <parent>
- /region delete <regionname>
- /region info
- /region addowner <regionname> <player>
- /region addmember <regionname> <player>[/spoiler]
Core Protect:
[spoiler]- /co inspect
- /co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co restore u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co lookup u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>[/spoiler]
Residence:
[spoiler]- /res select <coords>
- /res select chunk
- /res select expand <amount>
- /res select size
- /res select shift <amount>
- /res select vert
- /res select worldedit
- /res create <residencename>
- /res area <add/remove/replace> <residencename> <areaID>
- /res remove <residencename>[/spoiler]

Forum Knowledge:
I am newbie on the Forums Kaise123 and I know basic forum knowledge Included "Change Username, Change Password, Create a Post, Making Signature/putting GIF and etc."

Why Should I become a Moderator:
If I deserve to get Moderator Rank I can help peoples protecting/building/Core Protect for their places. And I should build a Better place for their enjoyable :D And I think I should become Moderator Because I know very good WG,WE,Core Protect. If i get Moderator rank they can tell me to protect their houses/mansion and etc. Because they Need Moderator+ To protect it. And well...Residence has limit protect and World Guard Doesn't Have :)

Additional Information:
I am just a student from IGCSE and I live in Indonesia And Born in Indonesia too. But I just speak English Because My Father Is American. My House is in the Jakarta, Jakarta is a city name. I am a Great Players if I am a Moderator, Sr.Mod or Admin Commands which include World Guard, World Edit, Core Protect, Residence. I know this all because A Help from KCv2 and Youtube. I am just 4 Years on Minecraft as well, I was just on SP before and I Played On Minecraft Server. I played on the servers called 'JessuoCraft, KaiseCraft, HaryozzCraft, SpikeCraft and TeamExtreme".

Thanks for your time for reading my Topic :D
Hope I get accepted and Thank you!

raperv26

1. You need to be on the forums for at least a week. :P
2. A few capitalization errors here and there...
3. A few grammatical errors here and  there...
4.I haven't seen you online that much.

NEUTRAL

scottymac223

I agree with wolfshain.

Bad grammar
Definite copy/paste of commands
Lots of info copied from the Mod Application Example
Never seen you online

No support.

Pacnik

Quote from: wolfshain on July 31, 2013, 07:19:18 PM
Very bad grammar,seems like you copy/paste commands, NO support.
I didn't Copy/Paste :)

Pacnik

Quote from: raperv26 on July 31, 2013, 06:43:43 PM
1. You need to be on the forums for at least a week. :P
2. A few capitalization errors here and there...
3. A few grammatical errors here and  there...
4.I haven't seen you online that much.

NEUTRAL
and raperv, I didn't get online too much because I am going to the X Games :D

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

if ur going why do u need moderator plus u arent found in game much and you dont know much about commands u came a week ago u were gone for months.
I suggest u apply for something less than moderator for more chance.
~NO SUPPORT

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

What was your time zone again? Because I never did see you on at all to support/not-support you....

... ... Err....

Until I actually see something worth supporting

MrAzzCraftLP

He is my friend by the way, and the app is long for me...
-support
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

DrunkenDutchman

I like the application It's good and Long and i think he will be a great moderator and helping alot of peoples!
Support :D

Pacnik

Quote from: DrunkenDutchman on August 01, 2013, 10:20:47 PM
I like the application It's good and Long and i think he will be a great moderator and helping alot of peoples!
Support :D
Yeah i will help everyone and thanks for your support DrunkenDutchman! :)

Michael5017

Pretty short app, didnt saw him alot on but i doesnt matter for now cuz XGames, not much information

-No Support

UltraMiner

Quote from: Michael5017 on August 02, 2013, 05:39:07 PM
Pretty short app, didnt saw him alot on but i doesnt matter for now cuz XGames, not much information

-No Support
I Agree With Michael , Short App and Not much info

Zlexy

Your English is too poor to hold a moderator position.

--Application denied--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."