News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My App

Started by Mr1Quit, February 25, 2013, 05:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr1Quit

IGN:Mr1Quit

Skype Name: sir1quit

Activity: i joined kaisecraft in the middle of summer with my friend bighv42.i play 3-6 hours
on kaise almost everyday.on kaise i am either playing with my partner-in-crime Smooves

Activity Before Kaisecraft: I played alot of call of duty and minecracked with bighv42, i also played footbal with my cousins
if the servers were down
Old KaiseCraft: i didn't play the old kaisecraft but i wish i did.my friends say it was awesome

Knowledge:i am good a world-edit and i know how to use modify

Additional Information:i am 15 and i live in the dirty south Louisiana,i am African american i am good
a math and problem solving ,My Father was shot in his room three years ago and i live with my mom.
if i get the moderator position i will get on everyday

How i've helped:when someone was griefing i took screenshots of it .i have helped smooves,bigh,ciztii

Have i improved: i have correct my faults
thanks for your time

ParagonGX

There isn't enough information given to support your chances of becoming a Moderator on KCv2. With the use of your grammar and punctuation and basic language, I can see that you are quite childish and immature. Posting an application in the wrong section (accepted staff), won't be accepted.