News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bank in KCv2 (my idea)

Started by ~VIPER~, May 14, 2013, 07:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Add bank in KCv2??

Yes,it would be good
11 (57.9%)
Neutral
4 (21.1%)
No,there is no need for banks
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Stephen

My suggestion is this. If you will implement this suggestion, the server must remove the killing of mobs to get money from there because there is bank that we can used in order to get money or something else. Thanks. :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

DEADShotMartini

Well here's the thing.

Its a good idea but there are too many flaws for it to be implemented. Is there any plugin that would keep up with this because none of you have really considered the big parts of it

1) If you lend someone $100 in game, and have the interest at 1.5%, and it affects it every 100 minecraft days, How will the person have $110 to repay it? It would mean the person would have to set up a shop or use McMMO just to raise enough money to pay it back, something which they could have done to get the money in the first place

2) How do you enforce repayments? I could borrow $5000 from the bank and keep the debts stacking up, how would i be forced to pay it back? Moderators aren't going to be pleased having to force players to hand over Diamond blocks or whatever for repayments.

Kempis

Lol.
Deadshot makes a good point. XD
I don't think the banks gonna be accepted lol.

~VIPER~

Probably no,but I at least tried. Thanks to anybody for their supports.
KCv2 Moderator

ParagonGX

The idea of a bank won't be included on the server. But it may be considered in the near future. Thanks for your suggestion.