News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer Application [3RD RE-POSTED]

Started by Trigga52, June 19, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

*MIDNIGHT IN TRIGGA52'S TIMEZONE SO OFFICIALLY WAITED A WEEK*

Hello I am Trigga52, and I would like to apply again for engineer because I build lots of things regarding redstone, but am burdened to have to go to a shop to buy items I need instead of being able to spawn them when i need them. I have been playing on this server since February 2013 and have been builder since March 2013. I think I deserve to be engineer because I am one of the few people who are good at redstone in this server and I am also very helpful to those who need help in learning redstone. My mcmmo power is 1214
    As you know im currently still the rank of a "builder" and i honestly do love the rank but i feel like i want to inspire myself to build more advanced builds and show fellow gamers what i can do with the rank of "engineer." Also i like to help "citizen" and "guests" build by giving them some things and helping them out,but it would be much easier with engineer rank. What i really think the "engineer" rank does is it helps imrove some KCv2's players and make more stuffs and building on your server. If I became engineer I'l help to people as much as I can what is a lot.  ;D

Redstone Builds:

xdinox

You just copied the pictures form Monochromicorn and BlaaaazMc(Makipakaki)'s apps
not to mention your previous apps which included a few pics from DJmellody's app and my app too

-No Support
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

Kempis

Quote from: xdinox on June 19, 2013, 06:43:26 PM
You just copied the pictures form Monochromicorn and BlaaaazMc(Makipakaki)'s apps
not to mention your previous apps which included a few pics from DJmellody's app and my app too

-No Support
Everything that xdino just said. You literally just copied the pictures and used them as your own. However, your application has length and, in my opinion is pretty good, so - unlike xdino, I am currently Undecided[/i]

raperv26

NO SUPPORT
EVER!

A little tip when you apply...
STOP COPYING THE BUILDS OF OTHERS AND BUILD YOUR OWN CREATION YOU LAZY PIRATE
You just lost my remaining respect for you...

xdinox

Quote from: Ranemist on June 19, 2013, 06:51:15 PM
Quote from: xdinox on June 19, 2013, 06:43:26 PM

-No Support
Everything that xdino just said. You literally just copied the pictures and used them as your own. However, your application has length and, in my opinion is pretty good, so - unlike xdino, I am currently Undecided[/i]
i already let go of the fact that the first half of his app's text looks pretty similar to mine including the MCmmo level http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1372.0.html
[spoiler]P.S. you keep forgetting my second x  :P[/spoiler]
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

Kaise123

Denied permanently for repeat offence of copying builds. You may never apply for Engineer again.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire