News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer Application

Started by ckkoolman, June 22, 2013, 07:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckkoolman

Ign:Ckkoolman
Time as builder: 1 month
Power level: 398
Hello, I am Colby Melton also know as Ckkoolman. I have been a builder on this server for a month now. I wish to be a engineer mostly because Im sick of having to go to the store all the time just to get simple things such as redstone repeaters and levers, so then one time I thought to my self, If I didn't I have to go to the store all the time maybe I could build amazing things, So that is  how we got to this point now. Now now your probably thinking, "Deny, deny, deny." But before you either put a comment saying "Application Denied" or maybe you want to even just exit my application right now. Well I'm not the boss of you so go ahead if you want to but please can you at least read my whole application? Now, I really want to be engineer so I can spawn redstone equipment, but I also want to help other people such as builders, citizens, and guest. I know mostly every application says that but honestly I do, I mean I see people needing help all the time but no one ever helps, not even me. But I really wanna change that, yes I can do that now and I am trying to do that now, but I want to be                  "(Engineer) ckkoolman" that people ask for help, not wimpy "(Builder) ckkoolman" that people walk over when trying to get help from people like "Chuck" or "DjMellody". Basically what Im trying to say is that I want engineer so I can help people.

What I wish to achieve from being engineer? Well what I wish is simple, to achieve greater heights. No, I'm not talking about building a huge diving board that is in the clouds. I'm talking about building giant redstone bridges the size of 5 of Zlexy's statues or 2 times the size of the spawn village. Heck maybe I can even build a calculator, but I can never know If I don't get this rank. Oh sure I could build those things now but do you really think I have that much money? Exactly, I don't, that is why I need this rank so I can spawn things such as sticky pistons. Yes I know they are pretty cheap at the mall, but if I buy lets say 5,000 pistons that is gonna equal $375,000, that is around 30 times more than I have now. I simply do not have enough time to run around and kill hundreds of creepers.

Well, It looks like you stuck around til the end, and I thank you for that. So I guess you wanna see my builds now? Ok here
                      Okay when you look at these pictures I need you to know that only if you look at them yourself can you see what I have there
This house includes: Cow farm, Wheat Farm, Enchanting room, 1 trap, 10 levers, 11 buttons, 17 pressure plates, 33 dispensers, 14 secret doors, and a whole bunch of pistons, redstone repeaters, and redstone, (to much to count) I also have an extra outside trap included and a extra outside trap door (didn't count anything from those two things)
(I will post in comments because I couldnt modify to put them in

Server user,
                                                                           Ckkoolman
                                                  Thank you for considering my apllication

Ciztii

I don't quite think you've died enough. :P

ckkoolman

Secret doors 1 (All different doors)

ckkoolman

Secret doors 2
All different doors
:note: the one witht the trap doors in it is activated by a shower lever and ur view is looking down the toilet with the water
sorry about the second one down didnt know i put it in top

ckkoolman

Cow farm/ cooker, Pistons push cows off spawns, water pushs cows down it cattle, then once pilled up press lever and cook some cows

ckkoolman

Wheat farm, simple , step on pressure plate, dispensers pour water on wheat causing it too float to bottom and collected

ckkoolman

Potion maker, Kind of complex, press the levers to add effects,  press the buttons for special ingredient, wiring is complex sorta. if needed i will supply pictures of all of the wiring.

Kempis

Awesome Information!
I like your builds of those Secret doors. I know I am engineer, but I am also still learning. Perhaps you could show me how you built those secret doors?

ckkoolman

2 traps same kind but in different locations

ckkoolman

enchanting room activated different levels of enchantment by pulling levers

Kaise123

Great application with fantastic detail in pictures. It would have been nice to see wiring for the potion maker, but generally everything is great.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire