News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for engineer

Started by ~VIPER~, May 02, 2013, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Tricky thank for support!! :)
KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

Do I need to put more pictures????
KCv2 Moderator

Kaise123

Once again, Can you try to improve the text part of your application please :) It's close, But if you could format it better into paragraph/dot point style and work on fixing some of your grammar errors, then that would be wonderful. Thanks
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

~VIPER~

Should I put more informations??
KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

Hi,Minecrafters. This is my second repair of my first Engineer apply and I hope that this is the last one. So here we go. My I.G.N. is VIPER1302. I am playing on your server since January and I had a great time.  My power level for now is 308. My current rank is Builder. I am a Builder for two weeks. In that two weeks I learn a lot. I have also helped to many people. I helped to them in constraction of their builds and things,I tryed to learn them some spawns. Now what I want is become better and bigger,but and heavier rank,which is Engineer. In the two weeks that I have mentioned,I build a quite big number of contraptions. My contraptions are ofcourse made of redstone dust. All my contraptions are working very well. If you want you can see tham in server.  I also gave you some pictures of them. But sometimes I had problem about their constraction. That problem has been a failure of my spawns. I couldn't spawn some things as hopper,sticky piston,repeators,lever,redstone blocks,lamps and etc. What I like about redstone is a fact that it can moves things and it makes your Minecraft life easier. When I would be Engineer I would try to upgrade your server on better as much as I would can. I will also try to make more better contraptions ofc with redstone. I will also try to improve some players and their way of game. I also going to improve some my things in my way of play. I'l be very happy when administrators will conside about my request. Thank you for reading this and I hope you are going to like it.
KCv2 Moderator

ADIDAS123

Now that guy,help me a lot and gave me a lot of things. So from me support!!!df

~VIPER~

ADIDAS thank you for your support!
KCv2 Moderator

VRBA

Nice builds and reason,support!!!

~VIPER~

Thank you VRBA for support!!
KCv2 Moderator

ParagonGX

This Application for Engineer will be accepted, if you provide more complex redstone creations.

~VIPER~

Some pictures..
KCv2 Moderator

CSI2

Very nice guy,he helped me build some buildings~Support~

James

I now him from game. He gave me a lot of things. I personaly saw that builds.
SUPPORT

HanSolo

Quote from: James on May 10, 2013, 01:50:31 AM
He gave me a lot of things
SUPPORT
Are you aware that he is not allowed to give away spawned things

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

James

I am. But he gave me things while he was guest. I am still guest on this account because I lost my password from my past account. I just want support him and thats all.