News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Favorite Song

Started by ParagonGX, February 22, 2013, 09:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Hello fellow members of the forums. Just asking what song you like the most and would listen to it over and over again. Mine is "Endless Love" from The Myth - By Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Seon. The song is sung in Chinese and Korean. I know that most people won't get it, but the song is quite appealing to the ear. Enjoy!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtN-U_9eSVs

DEADShotMartini

Oh god, tough one, can i give you my top 3? Its really hard for me to decide on just 1:

(No particular order)

1) All Time Low - Jasey Rae All Time Low - Jasey Rae
2) Pierce the Veil - King for a Day Pierce The Veil - King for a Day ft. Kellin Quinn
3) Bowling for Soup - High School Never Ends Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

Cristinasama

Most of my favourite songs are by Pierce the Veil :D
1.Caraphernelia
2.King for a day
3.Disasterology
Haha oh and..Skrillex rock n roll (Will take you to the Mountain)

Exi

I like:
Bullet For My Valentine - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Disturbed - Stricken
Volbeat - Still counting
Zornik - Black Hope Shot Down
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

And many more :P

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Exi on February 27, 2013, 10:47:19 PM
I like:
Bullet For My Valentine - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Disturbed - Stricken
Volbeat - Still counting
Zornik - Black Hope Shot Down
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

And many more :P

BFMV don't have a song called Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day do

Diion

hmm...
well, i do enjoy beethoven's music more than i enjoy various types of jazz and his symphonies are, in my opinion, a bit better than his other pieces because, they have alot of sounds to use, so, they were able to be created with a lot more detail, so if i were to choose one of his symphonies, then, i would choose his second symphony  :P

René LEIBOWITZ @ BEETHOVEN 2nd Symphony (complete) 1961

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

iLiviDzZ

Also i am loving sleeping with sirens: If you can't Hang

Kellin Quinn is a beautiful Man (No Homo)
poop comes out of my butt

Sliipx

You will live in our hearts forever.