News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Moderator! By Kindak1

Started by kindak1, December 30, 2012, 03:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindak1

Name:
Hazem Kalil

IGN:
Kindak1

Activity:
I have been playing on Kaisecraft since the old one. Fortunately I was one of the few players
who were whitelisted on the new Kaisecraft. I've been playing for about 3 months on the new Kaisecraft and on the old one for at least 8 months.
Since the New server opened I've been playing for 4 hours each day.

Activity before/after Kaisecraft:
I'm quite sure that Kaisecraft was the first server I played on.  I had no idea what minecraft was until I found Kaisecraft's client on TPB. After being playing on the server for 2 weeks I found that Minecraft was quite fun so I decided to buy it.

Old Kaisecraft:
I played for 8 months on the old server and my Ingame name was Kindak1.  After have been playing for a few weeks I got to know many staffs and got many friends.
My closest friends were Kckila, Tricky, Osama and Hamza (also known as Youtubbe).
I got known on the server and had much of experience after all the constant playing.
I helped lots of people and if there was something that I couldn't solve by myself I tried to contact a staff. But if someone of them had come to me know, I believe that I would be able to solve all of their problems.
4 months later I decided to buy the Rank Knight to have a better chance to become a protector. But it didn't end up how I planned, I could not buy the Rank Knight because of PayPal didn't allow me to transfer money. I knew that if I wanted to become such of a high rank like Protector I had to know lots commands, so I was forced by my friend to learn almost everything about WE, Logbook, WG and Residance.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
After Kaise was shut down I had the ability to start my own surviver server where I could play with my friends.
From there I learned more and more about the plugins WE, WG, LB and Res. I had more plugins on the server but they aren't useful for this application. They would be if I applied for Co-Owner or Admin.

Forums Knowledge:
I've never been a former moderator, but still I do have experience by watching videos on Youtube and listen to other people who I been an administrator former. I know the basic and of course how to Create, Modify and Lock etc. 

Reputition:
I'm known as a friendly and helpful guy on the server. I don't harass, spam or grief, it's against my principles. Things that I love to do are: Helping people solve problems between players and build (I'm very creative). I've never been muted or banned (expect once, But I think it was a misunderstanding. I think that you guys remember what it was about). I will do a great job as a moderator and are confident that you will not regret if you accept my application.

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old almost 16. I live in Malmo. Sweden, Swedish is my first language and still speaks very good English. I love to solve things, it can be conflicts or even mathematical problems. Math is my favorite subject English as well.
I can be a very humorous person but when it comes to serious situations, can I be very serious!

I hope that this Application is enough!:) Enjoy it!

I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

nice .. although i do believe some of this is maybe copy and pasted as i know for a fact your english is not this good on server. and the part about griefing, i have banned you before for griefing.

and for these reasons, i do not support. best of luck friend
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

I believe past experiences with you are conflicting other players' and staff's judgement, but still I shall not support either.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Due to previous bans, And I too suspect a considerable amount of this is copy/pasted, As your English is not normally as good as the app

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire