News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Post Resignation Information

Started by Diion, March 03, 2013, 11:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

Hello Everyone  ;D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post Resignation Information:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ealier today, after sevral months of not-so intensive contemplation i had decided that my decision to resign is correct.

i have several reasons for my resignation, many of which include: the soon-to-become high school graduation, many new social encounters, work, collage, and the inevitable growth of an individual.

i must admit that i had made many friend throughout my adventure here, The Old Servercraft, and in Bublecraft, and the experience had taught me alot about the workings of society and has ultimately defined my personality.
but, before i leave, it has also been brought to my attention that a few of the current staff members wish to continue conversing with me, inwhich case, feel free to post comment below, expressing your desire and therefore informing me of your wish to establish a furthered continuation of our association and i will be certain to add you to a skype chat :P

anyway,

i had learned quite alot from my involvement, and i thank the owners of the servers whose society's continued functionality i had assisted to uphold, for the great opportunity and to keep up the good work; Minecraft would slowly die without you.  ;D

so,

Farewell, fair community, and perhaps we may meet again in anthor reality,

Former KCv2 Sr. Mod and Bublecraft Administrator,

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

I wish you the best of luck for your studies and future career. Hope that we can see you back on the server if possible!  :D

Diion

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on March 03, 2013, 11:41:53 AM
I wish you the best of luck for your studies and future career. Hope that we can see you back on the server if possible!  :D

Thank You ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

P.S
You've always been one of my best friends I've met over the past few years of Minecraft. Hope that we can still stay in contact!  :)

Kaise123

Thanks for the help on the server Diion, Good luck with school, work and all that stuff. I'm sure we will stay in contact every so often over Skype.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

baroompsycho

I'm going to miss you a lot bud. :/ You've been one of my good friends, and we've shared some great memories on Bublecraft and KCV2. Hopefully, I'll see you in game or on Skype. Good luck on everything! :)

Zlexy

best of luck to you :) au revoir, nous aller faire bavarder un autre temps!
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Diion

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 03, 2013, 12:12:25 PM
Thanks for the help on the server Diion, Good luck with school, work and all that stuff. I'm sure we will stay in contact every so often over Skype.

Thank you, i am also glad to have been able to help ;D

Diion

Quote from: baroompsycho on March 03, 2013, 12:16:00 PM
I'm going to miss you a lot bud. :/ You've been one of my good friends, and we've shared some great memories on Bublecraft and KCV2. Hopefully, I'll see you in game or on Skype. Good luck on everything! :)

Ah yes, i remember them well :P

Diion

Quote from: Wanyama on March 03, 2013, 12:19:25 PM
best of luck to you :) au revoir, nous aller faire bavarder un autre temps!

Aye Sir :)

Deathdefyer99

I wish you the best in your future endeavors. But your still gonna be on Everythingcraft right?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

iLiviDzZ

DIION NOOOOOO!!!! Who am i supose to say my inappropriate things to? You soo often make my day with you lack of knowledge of sexual references! I know you have made up your mind but just think. You will be missed diion, that skype chat must happen i cannot live with you not in it.

Anyway, with my selfishness out of the way! I bid you fairwell and good luck with everything you do. You will definatly missed!
poop comes out of my butt

Michael Bublé

Good luck Diion! we'll play again sometime in the future :D