News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for a Peaceful Faction *KCv2 Official*

Started by Kaise123, April 16, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

=~InArms Peaceful App~=

Faction name: InArms

How long we've been active: 3week 5days 9hours

Number of members: 5 people (including myself)

why i am applying: we've been trying to survive and surviving being blown to bits by factions (Zenentrick) the only enemy we have is zenentrick and some faction named fartsssss? its hamza's faction, me and The_Redstorm are the only active members, and we are not wasting any time whenwere online, i wish to be peaceful so that we may finally be a workshop faction or a agriculture faction, this has been my long dream before, but i was an idiot and kept on raiding and raiding, in the past 3 weeks ive been waiting for a peaceful opening so that we may apply, if you would give me the chance i would show you, InArms will be the faction i promised it would be. i would also like to say, id do my best to make the faction grow, and im also very sorry for any past  "Sins". Inarms used to be called, goldenlions, because of hamza and osama, although my trust for them faded away, i renamed it to TaskForce141, and since im applying I renamed it to "InArms".
Please give me this chance. i swear i will show you im realy determined to be a good faction.

Description:
"We Share, We care We are here to stay"
(its been like that ever since i created it"

Allies
[spoiler]LunarKnights, BeefWarriors, EternalFlame, Unstoppable and CyberWolves[/spoiler]

Factions In Truce
[spoiler]DarkLegion and Hyrulians[/spoiler]

rimrimat

to jedwere, you haven't apologized to me and to drex444 yet, for killing me and claiming/unclaiming my faction home...hmmmm, but my support is yours as long as you do what a peaceful faction do and....  grow up.

TheRedStorm

Support
for my faction "InArms" and for "DarkLegion"
You are the Universe expressing itself as a Human, For a little while !   :)

jedwere

Quote from: rimrimat on December 07, 2013, 04:34:40 PM
to jedwere, you haven't apologized to me and to drex444 yet, for killing me and claiming/unclaiming my faction home...hmmmm, but my support is yours as long as you do what a peaceful faction do and....  grow up.
i apologize, for killing you and drexx444 but, i do not know of claiming/unclaiming your base, if so, im deeply sorry 

TheAmazingBobert

There has to be no history of any of the members in your faction being aggressive or raiding/killing another player while they where in your faction... Which I know Shadow is guilty of killing other players, and Jed seems to have killed..
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

jedwere

Im Deeply sorry for any killings i made, i just want this one last chance, please, ive been dreaming this ever since i learned about it, but then, i had to fight to survive, and to be honest, before around 1.4.2 i was kinda enjoying the killing, but im oh so sorry for it

TheDarkWolf

*SUPPORT* for InArms for peaceful.

Genuinely a quiet faction.

baroompsycho

Quote from: TheshadowmimicX on December 06, 2013, 04:18:49 AM
Darklegion peaceful app:

History: We started out as stealthforce and we have been raided multiple times (3 times to be exact) and now the faction is called darklegion.

why I would like to become peaceful: I don't normally go on raids anyway and I don't really like to raid anyone anyway I was planning on raiding zenentrick a few days ago but that was only because someone paid me
a great payment.

Amount of members: I did have 16 at one point in stealthforce but over the months stealthforce died out, and now I currently have 2 members in darklegion (not including myself)

Keep me/us updated on your faction. If you can add more information why you want to become peaceful, and have more faction members (at least more than 4 people) that would be better. :)

Quote from: jedwere on December 06, 2013, 09:43:39 PM
=~InArms Peaceful App~=

why i am applying: we've been trying to survive and surviving being blown to bits by factions (Zenentrick) the only enemy we have is zenentrick and some faction named fartsssss? its hamza's faction, me and The_Redstorm are the only active members, and we are not wasting any time whenwere online, i wish to be peaceful so that we may finally be a workshop faction or a agriculture faction, this has been my long dream before, but i was an idiot and kept on raiding and raiding, in the past 3 weeks ive been waiting for a peaceful opening so that we may apply, if you would give me the chance i would show you, InArms will be the faction i promised it would be. i would also like to say, id do my best to make the faction grow, and im also very sorry for any past  "Sins". Inarms used to be called, goldenlions, because of hamza and osama, although my trust for them faded away, i renamed it to TaskForce141, and since im applying I renamed it to "InArms".
Please give me this chance. i swear i will show you im realy determined to be a good faction.

Description:

Allies
[spoiler]LunarKnights, BeefWarriors, EternalFlame, Unstoppable and CyberWolves[/spoiler]

Factions In Truce

I just checked, and you only have 3 faction members at the moment. D: You have to have at least more than 4 members in your faction, preferably much more. ;)

xXRoboJackXx

=~InArms Peaceful App~=

Description:

Allies

Factions In Truce

Since I only came back, like 2 weeks ago and I haven't know that faction that long, I can't really say I know of any aggression made by any of these faction member. I was talking to him and he seemed like a nice guy, also with only 2 other faction members they can't be so aggressive. So I'll support him.

jedwere

I now have a total of 4 members, including myself!!
-jedwere (leader)
-the_redstorm (makes the best decisions)
-Minerfreak3 (very generous)
-Pianonano (kinda shy)

were trying not to be rude to other factions, even if they try and raid us, we just block out the door way
and try not to rage or say things we don't mean, instead we just say "gg bro" or something similar to that,
we really wanna be peaceful, please give us a chance, other players agree, we've changed, we just wanna be peaceful, please give us this chance

baroompsycho

=~InArms Peaceful App~=

Description:

Allies

Factions In Truce
Quote from: jedwere on December 21, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
I now have a total of 4 members, including myself!!
-jedwere (leader)
-the_redstorm (makes the best decisions)
-Minerfreak3 (very generous)
-Pianonano (kinda shy)

were trying not to be rude to other factions, even if they try and raid us, we just block out the door way
and try not to rage or say things we don't mean, instead we just say "gg bro" or something similar to that,
we really wanna be peaceful, please give us a chance, other players agree, we've changed, we just wanna be peaceful, please give us this chance

Accepted. :) Congrats on your newly obtained peaceful status!

jedwere

I didnt realize this, until now!! :O thank you!! everyone who supported us! i never thought this day would come! ;-;
My dream is now a reality! ive done the promise ive long talked about back in 1.4.2!

id like to thank the following for supporting InArms, and for those who belived in us! and other people whom id like to thank for other reasons

TheDarkWolf
thanks bro! your the best bro i evah had!

TheRedStorm
Your like 2nd to Wolfy, your a great Co-Owner, and you dont have any selfish ideas, your always there for me and the faction

Baroom
For accepting the application ofc! i Wub u! *kiss*  ;D

Zlexy
For (kinda) Helping me out back in 1.4.1

iLividzZ
Abit of a jerk, but smacked some common sense in me back then

BlueStar/Ambition
For being there for us abck in 1.4.2, and id ever forget how you defended us against Zenentrick

VinyFlare (i think thats his username)
For UN-enemiing us when u tried to raid us, though i understand why u wanted to raid

Minerfreak3
for gathering all the defense items! such as obbsidian, cactus, and glass

Hamza
For being loyal to us until, 1.6.1, though not trusted anymore, we will built a tribute for your loyalty  back in the BU days (Before Update)

All the Old InArms members who stayed loyal for 5+ versions
Old members such as Raperv26, Cristinasama, Hansolo, xdinox, Steve_123 etc.
We will make a hall of fame for all of you!!

AOCreation

IGN: AOCreation

Faction Name: LoneApostles

Number in faction (at the moment of this application): 5 (including myself)

i built this faction origionally as a mercenary faction that helps others for money, every time i set up a faction it gets raided. the first time it was raided by TheDarkWolf and another person, then it was raided by another faction (i think it was the sith.)  but then i stopped for a while. then i finally got a really good faction started that had an obsidian tower and a farm and only 2 others in the faction with me. then i lost the use of my laptop due to a virus and it took a while to get it back. after i got back on i found that my faction was disbanded and my obsidian tower was left to fend for itself. and now finally i have built a nice large tower with cobblestone and had a good thing going and i currently have 5 members including myself but before i could even finish my tower or my farms or my other areas i get raided and my stuff was stolen by TheEmpire. But i digress, here are the reasons why i wish to become a peaceful faction:
1. I have been raided Too many times as i have been starting out and i want it to stop.
2. I wish to build a Utopia for all of the factions so that when they are raided they have a place to go to regroup and then go back out and start again.
3. It wasn't until after i was raided the first time that i decided to be a mercenary faction. i wanted to start out as a building faction. someone who would help build bases and other areas and get paid for our services. then i was raided. i would like to make my structures for those who want to build and not worry about having TheEmpire or TheSithLords or any others to come over a hill and wipe out their faction in less than 3 minutes.
4. I dont like PVP or Violence
5. i hate bullys
6. if given this opportunity to be a peaceful faction i intend to make the best city in survival with a large wall around it and a toll booth at the front and east and west gates (a small fee of 2 Diamonds granting protection from those who would be after them.)
we would not allow any hostile faction members into the city and anyone who becomes violent would be dealt with by our guards and sent back to spawnand their items would be placed in a chest in our city and when they come to retrieve their items we would bring them to the front gate and give them back but would not allow them into our city again until they are no longer hostile.

If you wish to question me more please send me a message on FB at Ethan Frazer
(the guy in the sunglasses and fidora and wearing a blue jean coat.)

thank you for looking at this app, i know you will be fair in your assessment in my worthiness as a faction
85loY.jpg" border="0

jason87047

I believe that AOCreation is an amazing builder and i have never seen him have conflicts with anyone. I like his idea of building a town/city that can help recovering facs that were just raided and believe that he has the abilities to do so. Even though he only has a few people in his fac I believe that he is a perfect fit for the last peaceful faction slot

~Big Support

night_fury1

haii AOC , ive been read your application and i though that your faction are a good faction,  my brother's account in that fac, so i know u've been worked very hard for that faction

^.^ SUPPORT
HAIL LONG APOSTLE