News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Server Restart

Started by mindtoit66, July 02, 2013, 06:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindtoit66

I Think The Server Should Restart As in New Biomes Fresh Start Because Already The 1.6.1 Is Laggy and This Will interfere With Game play And Most of the Buildings in the server are Like 200x200 blocks and there not in use So i Just Suggest This

Please Dont Reply On this if your not Supporting if you dont Please Make another post.

Sincerely,
          Mindtoit66

D0n3four

I support this because the server really hasn't had a restart in a really long time but i kind of like to keep my builds in W:W so I am more on the survival world restart side because its really bad out there every were you look there is a hole in the ground  :-\

But if you feel that we need necessary restart I am in support
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Kaise123

Who actually wants this? IT can of course be done, And I will upload the old world so people can grab it. But Does everyone actually agree that this is a good idea?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 02, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
Who actually wants this? IT can of course be done, And I will upload the old world so people can grab it. But Does everyone actually agree that this is a good idea?
I don't support it. I've only just joined at the start of this year, and I've achieved a lot here on this world. if u were to load up a new world, would we be able to save our old Houses/Towns?

HanSolo

Quote from: MattyXZ on July 02, 2013, 08:37:32 PM
I don't support it. I've only just joined at the start of this year, and I've achieved a lot here on this world. if u were to load up a new world, would we be able to save our old Houses/Towns?
Yes, there will be a time to transfer your builds and I do support this as the main world is over a year old.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Quote from: HanSolo on July 02, 2013, 08:41:41 PM
Quote from: MattyXZ on July 02, 2013, 08:37:32 PM
Yes, there will be a time to transfer your builds and I do support this as the main world is over a year old.

The main world is only about 7-8 months old.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Support, a restart would be pretty good, we can actually restart survival And the main world, because right now due to the survival world is pretty much kinda finished up as I'd say, because everyone in survival has obsidian bases and have extremely good armour, so it's really hard to enjoy vanilla survival and killing others, when your not even sure the other guy is playing fair or not.

raperv26

Support!
Although, I wish that Our builds and items from Main world and Survival would also get copied onto the fresh World :|

Exi

Well it might be a good idea since the world is screwed up in a lot of places, especially around the spawn. Also the place to build is fairly scarce now. I support a new world as long as there is a way to transfer some of the builds from the old world over to the new one.

doctorthrax

I think that this world is still fine. It will have to be replaced sometime, but it's not needed yet

xdinox

though I disagree with restarting the server, i think they should do //regen on certain places that haven't been touched  for over a month to lessen the amount of unused buildings
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

raperv26

Quote from: xdinox on July 03, 2013, 06:27:04 PM
though I disagree with restarting the server, i think they should do //regen on certain places that haven't been touched  for over a month to lessen the amount of unused buildings
Dang it, he beat me to it!
Well, to further explain this...
//regen can be used to regenerate the ORIGINAL area
Which means if they (Sr Mods, Admins, etc) do //regen on a very old area that needs to be replaced, they could regenerate the area that was previously there.
Hope that this helps :P

HanSolo

Quote from: raperv26 on July 03, 2013, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: xdinox on July 03, 2013, 06:27:04 PM
Dang it, he beat me to it!
Well, to further explain this...
//regen can be used to regenerate the ORIGINAL area
Which means if they (Sr Mods, Admins, etc) do //regen on a very old area that needs to be replaced, they could regenerate the area that was previously there.
Hope that this helps :P
You didn't understood me, I've done that a lot of times. The thing is, I want a new world because this one is pretty much explored to the end, all areas are populated and you just can't find a nice place to build anymore.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

-Support!

I also had a topic of this, but not about the survival world. We really need to get a new world, its old, ugly, and full of places that are griefed, no place to build (except the new area).

kindak1

yeah do it uppload the old map!! please!
I`m the chosed one!