News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

D0n3four mod Remade app

Started by D0n3four, January 05, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0n3four

This mod app was remade after waiting for 3 months for a response on a pending app.

Hello

IGN:D0n3four

MC LVL:288

Activity Before/After KC
Kaisecraft is the first Mc server I have played when I first attempted servers in Mc.
I had a great time and made lots of friends and built many things and i help the Establishment of MinerKrew(xMKx). xMKx had many players and all help play apart in building 4 bases(4 because of grief attacks on the other 3, IGNs of the grief attack not found). I have helped in the making of host's city by supporting him with the items he needs. After KCV1has shutdown, I have played Mdynamics and obtained over 200 IGH(In Game Hours). As soon I have heard KCV2 has opened to the public (Via Ciztii) I immediately joined back.

Time Spent online
I am a very active player, i play mc atleast 2-4 hours a day

Time on Kcv1
My IGN has not changed from Kcv1-Kcv2. I have played for about 7-6 months on Kcv1. I have made lots of friends and i am happy to see them in Kcv2. I have obtained the Merchant rank in Kcv1. I have made many public events in Kcv1 such as KcZombies,PVPArena(prizes as rewards),Rollercoasters,Party areas. I try to be friends with anyone who is not trying to be an enemy.

Forum Knowledge
I have basic skills with forums I have used multiple forums before (Other games/Help forums).

I am well known around the server for jokes, builds, and helping out when needed. I know lots of people and
like to meet others. If i was to name all the people i know i would have to make another topic.

Additional info
. I am Age 15. I speak English. I know almost everyone in the server. I do not take kindly Hackers of MC.

Mod EXP
No. I do not have any mod EXP, I wanted to start on here on KCv2, But I am willing to learn anything about moderating. In game i know most glitches and loopholes but i don't use it to cheat i use it as general knowledge. i am not quick to ban someone with out hearing the other side.

The commands i know

LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock
/lb redo
/lb rollback
/lb help

RES:
/res create
/res remove
/res set
/res pset
*i know the flags door,use,build,move,ect.

WorldEdit:
//wand
//set
//replace
/thru
/unstuck

WorldGuard:
/region define
/region redefine
/region flag
/region setparent
/region remove

Thanks for you time -D0n3four 
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Bluntsmoke

Kaise123

Looks good XD, I'll accept this. Talk on Skype and you will be added to the Staff chat.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

D0n3four has now been demoted for lack of activity without reason, And lack of active moderation on the server (Only 1 ban report has been posted). If anyone has an issue with this, Contact me or a Sr. Mod on Skype.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire