News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Lepid_123 and Thrax6 dual moderator application

Started by doctorthrax, May 19, 2013, 02:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorthrax

Full names:
1.   Gabriel Matić -age 17
2.   Adrian Čurčić –age 15

IGNs:
1.   thrax6
2.   lepid_123

Skype names:
1.   gabriel_matic
2.   adrian_curcic

Introduction:
We are both players from Zagreb, Croatia (cousins IRL :P) so we mostly do everything related to minecraft together. That's why we decided to apply for the moderator rank together, i hope that's ok. After achieving the citizen and builder rank and building a lot of stuff for ourselves minecraft has became a bit boring so we wanted to try something new. The moderator rank should keep us busy when we get bored so we don't just wander around. I have also read that you need more moderators from our timezone (Central European Time) so that's another benefit (correct me if im wrong about that). If you want to see our builds here are some warps: /warp gla, /warp thraxshop, /warp lepidshop, /warp lepidzoo, /warp glahotel. There are some more but we don't have warps set for them ATM. Both of us have positive attitudes so people don't have to worry about us being rude or mean. We have skype installed on our phones so we are always availible for help.

Languages we speak:
1.   thrax: Croatian (+Bosnian), Serbian, English, German, a bit of Russian (and latin lol)
2.   lepid: Croatian (+Bosnian), Serbian, English, some German and some Russian

Activity before Kaisecraft:
We have played on a few servers before KCv2, one of them being Mdynamics (some people might know it). We played there for about 2-3 months i think and got to the Grandmaster rank. We also played on a server called Laponica but we didn't play there for long.

Activity on Kaisecraft:
We haven't played on KCv1 because we never heard of it so... You get the point. After Mdynamics was shut down, lepid found this new server called Kaisecraft (somewhere in November/December 2012). I was a bit skeptical at the beginning while lepid has set up his home in the middle of a jungle island that is now our town (/warp gla). He invited me and told me it was a really good server so i gave it a try. Since then we are both actively playing and building on this server. We do our best to have good relations with other players because we are not really fans of rude people. While we havent been very active over the past couple of weeks, we would like to change that and be on the server for atleast 2-3 hours a day. I personally have never been banned or kicked on this server, Lepid has been banned once for some griefing, nothing serious. He has learned his lesson.

Forums knowledge:
I (thrax) have pretty good knowledge about forums, I am a member of xda-developers and have learned most of the stuff there. I am not perfect with BBCode but i am willing to learn everything i need to know for the Kaise forums. Lepid knows the basics of using the forums but i can show him everything as we both need to learn some stuff and it will be more fun doing it together. I check the server forum daily and read most of the topics here.

And now for the commands:
We have spent some time learning the necessary commands and we pretty much know the same stuff so here's a list of the commands we know:

Worldedit:
          [spoiler]   //undo
   //redo
   //wand
   //pos1
   //pos2
   //hpos1
   //hpos2
   //expand
   //set
   //replace
   //overlay
   //walls
   //copy
   //cut
   //paste
   /clearclipboard
   //hcyl
   //cyl
   //sphere
   //hsphere
   //pyramid
   //hpyramid
   /pumpkins (lol)
   /fixwater
   /fixlava
   /removeabove
   /removebelow[/spoiler]

Coreprotect:
[spoiler]/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
/co restore u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>[/spoiler]

Worldguard:
[spoiler]/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag –c
/region claim
/region define
/region info
/region list
/region remove
/region addmember
/region addowner[/spoiler]

And pretty much all of the commands for residence as we have been using it for a while.

Additional info:
As I have said before, we are cousins in real life, both builders on the server. We spend a lot of time together on weekends. While I really like math, lepid is more of a history guy. I mostly enjoy racing games like Need for Speed and Test Drive Unlimited , lepid likes strategy games like Starcraft, Company of Heroes and Command and Conquer. I hope you liked the application  :D

Greetings, thrax6.

Zlexy

Nice app. I like the application and see you two occasionally online but since i am a busy man then i dont come on much but i usually see you both. Ive heard of past times where you have annoyed people but i can look past it personally.

I support you both. :)

- Application Pending -
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

DEADShotMartini

Its a good app, first decent one in a while in the applications.

Although yes i have heard you have been annoyances to an extent in the past, you actually haven't done anything ban/warning-worthy so therefore you have a clean sheet.

I give you my support.

doctorthrax

I apologise in the name of both of us if we have annoyed people in the past, it won't happen again. Thank you all for your support :)

Michael5017

Lepid_123: No support, pretty annoying
Thrax6: Support, not annoying, see much online but not really much and mature

I hope you get acceptex thrax

LeonDaMundt

Support for both, maybe both of them are a bit immature but they'll surely learn!

Everyone deserves a chance.

Lepid

HanSolo

I met you in game, both of you, and you seemed like very nice and intelligent but what I like the most, is your attitude. You are always kind and you are not like other Cro boys (CroBoy: Hi bro, spawn me some dimes. Me: I can't, I am not allowed. CroBoy: I hate you). You seem to have knowledge and reputation so...

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

KrayzieTrini

No support, I think we should keep applications separate.Thrax wrote the app,lepid didnt. I would rather have these app's separate.

Zlexy

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on May 19, 2013, 10:24:51 AM
No support, I think we should keep applications separate.Thrax wrote the app,lepid didnt. I would rather have these app's separate.

Skulker and Baroom made a dual application and were accepted therefore it would be unfair to rule this one out
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

I believe Lepid_123 and Thrax6 are the right materials we need for our Staff. (Even though I'm yet to see them in game once, probably of different timezones). They show good knowledge both in game and on the forums from this Application I have just read. But hopefully you would fix your capability of lack of maturity, if that's fixed, I would consider you to be a great addition to our Staff Members.

-Support

scottymac223

I agree with krayzie, you can tell thrax wrote this application. I support thrax but not lepid

Skulker150

Quote from: Zlexy on May 19, 2013, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: KrayzieTrini on May 19, 2013, 10:24:51 AM

Skulker and Baroom made a dual application and were accepted therefore it would be unfair to rule this one out

I agree! I'm personally pretty impressed by the organized layout of this app, and the overall quality of the application is noteworthy. You guys have my support :) Best of luck!

baroompsycho

I've known you both for a while, and from what I've seen so far, I think that both of you are ready to take on the duties of a Mod. I agree with Paragon when he says that you will be a great addition to our staff if/when you become more mature. :) Good luck!

~Support~