News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

TheAmazingBobert's Mod App

Started by TheAmazingBobert, August 07, 2013, 04:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

Name: Jacob

IGN: TheAmazingBobert

Current Rank: Engineer

Reasons why I want to be a mod:
I would like to be a mod because I feel like even though we have so many great mods on the server as is right now, they are spread to thin during certain times on the day and some of the lower rank players on the server have a hard time receiving help that they need(Not insulting any existing mods it's just sometimes they are all busy). Also I would like to achieve the moderator rank to further Achieve my goal to be able to better help players on the server more than I'm already able at my current rank.

Outside Of kaisecraft:
Outside of kaise's server I don't really participate in any other servers, although I have hosted several bucket and vanilla servers, but due to the fact I mostly whitelisted player numbers declined and the servers ultimately failed. I don't really play SP worlds often, so most of my time on minecraft is spent on the server.

Before Kaisecraft:
Before I played Kaise's server I had a bucket server I was running, my server had many of the same pluggins and commands that kaise's server does now(although they were a little outdated compared to now) Also before kaisecraft I did not play servers due to most of them not having very active staff, and they weren't very freindly environments.

Commands:
Although I've used most of the protection pluggins, they're now outdated so I know the important commands, but it'll take a little practice to get the side parts of the commands down

CoreProtect
[spoiler]/co inspect(used to figure out who placed or destroyed blocks, and at what time)
/co rollback(used to rollback a greifed build, and if i'm correct you can rollback players aswell)
(used like /co rollback u:player's IGN r:the radius that you're rollingback t:to what time you want the build rolled back to) [/spoiler]

World Edit
[spoiler]//wand(tool used for defining the area you're editing)
//set(Use this to set a defined area to a certain brick, or even air)
//pos1-2(will set position 1 or 2 to the spot you're standing on)
//hpos1-2(will set position 1 or 2 at the point you're aiming at)
//chunk(select the entire chunk you're standing in to edit, not recommended)
//replace(replaces the blocks in a selected area with a different block of your choosing)
//walls(will create walls the size of your choosing of any brick of your choosing)
//copy(Copies a selected area)
//paste(will paste a copied area/region)
//undo(will undo a recent paste or flip/ any edits recently done to the region)
//redo(will redo a recent undo int he region)
//flip(will flip a selected object/selected region)
//expand(used to expand a region up down or side to side)(//expand <count> <Direction>)
//Contract(the counter command to //expand used the same way)
//sphere(creates a sphere out of the brick of your choice also not recommended to make large sphere's)[/spoiler]

Residence
[spoiler]/res Select(used for selecting coordinates for a residence)
/res create(used to create a res after you have selected coordinates)
/res remove(removes a created residence)
/res message(creates a message for players who enter or leave the residence)
/res pset(used to set permissions within the res for other players)
/res subzone(creates a subzone within the main residence)[/spoiler]

WorldGuard
[spoiler]/region Define(sets an owner and Region name to a selected region)
/region addowner(Adds an owner to an already defined region so that more than a single player can have perms there)
/region list(shows a list of every region)
/region info (region name)(shows the info of a specific region)
/region Removeowner(removes an owner from the selected region)
/region flag(sets flags on the region for other players such as building)[/spoiler]

Forum Experience:
I have helped my best friend run two forums one know as the ultimate story the other known as story walker, neither of them are up anymore, but due to this I know how to lock topics and create new boards and do some of the more major editing on a forum board.

My Reputation:
I cannot decide how I'm viewed by the public eye, but I try to help other players on the server as much as I can when mods are not around or if they lost little things, like gold, or iron, or maybe some armor, I've also given players who are having a rough time starting, start items, like torches, tools, and maybe some iron armor if I feel like spawning that much extra stuff. I've also helped players get familiar with the commands of their ranks.

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Uber_duck

Support

i've seen you help other people and have also had help from you.

-You have my support
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

MrAzzCraftLP

Nice Application, Nice guuy, Helping people
You got my biggest support :)

-Support
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

wesley123

nichidori

You got my full support my cousin, you help me alot-uber_duck/nichidori/Thaio

TheDarkWolf

I have played in game with you, and do seem that you are a good person at heart. Your app looks very clean and very simple, and you've expressed the want to help.

I'll say NEUTRAL for now.

- Neutral

LeonDaMundt

Short, but a very informative and well planned out application. Your attitude in-game is good and I'm really liking the effort put into the application. I'd like to support you, but your helpful side could be improved ;).

-Support

TheAmazingBobert

Alright, thanks leon, I'll watch out more for people in need on the server.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Zlexy

Alright. The app is really short, however I feel that you could come to grips with the commands, and being a moderator etc. Ill fill you in on skype. Congrats

--Application accepted--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."