News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

whats your Favorate horror game?

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 17, 2013, 02:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi guys, i want to say whats your favorate horror game? i just want to have fun to know whats your favorate horror game?

please tell me on replies so i may download some and i dont feel bored  ;)

mine are:

misao- dreadout -  parnoiac - slender rising.
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Michael5017

For me:

Slender: The Eight Pages
Slender: The Arrival
Amensia

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

Hij

F.E.A.R. and Silent Hill series. They aren't really horror to me, but that's apparently what they're classified under :\

Smoove

Slenderman (don't honestly care what map/version or whatever -_- )

Amnesia

FuzzyyGames

Amnesia
Penumbra
Slenderman: The 8 Pages
Slenderman: Elementary
Slenderman: Mansion
Slenderman: Snaitoruim
Which

Thats pretty much all for now :P

HanSolo

Slender, Silent Hill and Amnesia: The Dark Decent

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

HummerH1888

scottymac223

I never really played ANY horror game, they make me feel unsafe and on-edge.

I watched pewdiepie play Slender: The Arrival which was cool though. (Im fine watching others play)

EXXTREME_TERROR

For me, my favourite horror game (and scariest) is minecraft survival, when you have a shitload of stuff and your surrounded by mobs, I think that's everyone's scariest minecraft moment
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

My Shoe Wanker

Horror Game? Sorry, too mainstream.
Horror Movies? Well, you've come to the right man!
I'm all about horror movies, from the most un-scariest to the freakiest, such as:
Alien
Scream
A nightmare on elm street
Halloween
Psycho
The excorsit.
My personal favourite is Scream, but, my friends prefer Psycho.

So, here's a list to keep you occupied Skyra ( and maybe some other people )!

Exi

My 'favorate' games:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, my favorite and it's just the best horror game i have ever played.

Alan Wake, not really horror but more like a thriller with a frightning atmosphere.

Slender - The arrival, not too scary but it's all about the atmosphere isn't it? :)

Also Penumbra and S.T.A.L.K.E.R were worthy games but they weren't very scary IMO.
The Dead Space and FEAR series weren't scary at all, I only think it's seen as horror because of the bloody scenes. The only thing these games offer are stupid jumpscares and I don't really think that's the real core of horror.

ParagonGX

There is one which comes to mind, 'The Last of Us'. So many emotions are shown in the first part of the gameplay.