News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder application

Started by Thanomsak, April 21, 2013, 05:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanomsak

My IGN:Thanomsak

Time played:3 months

McMMO level:215

Why I want to be a builder?
Well,because I want to show my minecraft skill in this rank and to show that I am not just a player who is having fun and never support to any one or this server and sometimes I can help like example someone didnt have enough dispenser for making parkour so I spawn it,but I cant because my rank is not higher enough to spawn the item.So if I am in a builder rank,I can spawn some dispensers.so it will be great to let me become a builder

Here are some picture

Let me explain a little bit with may comstruction:
This is the biggest skin in this server and I used a wood or basic resource in minecraft so there is no wool had been added.For warping use /warp flat.

If there is any thing that you dont understand,I am so sorry

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."