News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hello and My name is BlueAngel :)

Started by BlueAngel, March 26, 2013, 02:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueAngel

Hello my name is BlueAngel, I live in Abu Dhabi, I'm actually 12 if you dont mind, I speak one language which is English of course and I was just invited by a friend to this server, he told me all about it and about the ranks, I'm looking forward to meet people :), I'm also might be helpful in all players and I try everything to make once sad face smile :) I'm sure I would like to be friends with you too :) if there was a problem please tell me and I might help you, By the way I'm just gonna go to the server soon.

LeonDaMundt

Hello BlueAngel, Welcome to the server! It's really nice that your lending a helpful hand.  ;D

iTroll

Quote from: BlueAngel on March 26, 2013, 02:54:06 AM

Hello my name is BlueAngel, I live in Abu Dhabi, I'm actually 12 if you dont mind, I speak one language which is Enlgish of course and I was just invited by a friend to this server, he told me all about it and about the ranks, I'm looking forward to meet people :), I'm also might be helpful in all players and I try everything to make once sad face smile :) I'm sure I would like to be friends with you too :) if there was a problem please tell me and I might help you, By the way I'm just gonna go to the server soon.

Hi! Welcome to KaiseCraft hope you enjoy it here, if you need any help the staff got it covered. See you ingame sometime ;)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Welcome to the forums and server :) Hopefully you can fit in and find your way around.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

David

Um sorry this is me Blueangel but not anymore, I just came with a new name because leon hated my name so I did but still this is my post welcome sorry

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: David on March 28, 2013, 01:39:13 AM
Um sorry this is me Blueangel but not anymore, I just came with a new name because leon hated my name so I did but still this is my post welcome sorry

May i ask why Leon hated your name?
poop comes out of my butt

Smoove

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on March 28, 2013, 03:53:34 AM
Quote from: David on March 28, 2013, 01:39:13 AM

May i ask why Leon hated your name?
Indeed, i would like to know also.
And don't change your name because someone hates it.

LeonDaMundt

Huh? I didn't hate anyone's name lol, I thought he was a girl so I asked something from him by saying her because this name is normally taken by girls so after he told that he was a boy he told ok and oppositely thanked me for telling him that because he didn't want others to see him as a girl im pretty sure its just a misuse of words because i personally like the color blue, and I would never hate an ign.

David

Actually I agree with Leon, I'm a boy not a girl, so my name was a little bit girlish............  :-\

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: David on March 28, 2013, 06:07:04 AM
Actually I agree with Leon, I'm a boy not a girl, so my name was a little bit girlish............  :-\
Yeah, so that dosen't mean I hate your name.

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

David

I dont really know whyderp

Smoove

Quote from: David on March 30, 2013, 02:17:07 PM
I dont really know whyderp
The name was either gender in my opinion.