News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

meow?

Started by Michael Bublé, October 18, 2012, 08:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bublé

Hi everyone it's me again, you'll probably remember me if you played servercraft/kaisecraft back in the day as a mod and also if you played on bublecraft. bublecraft's closed down now so I hope KCv2 will be awesome. About me: I like Michael Buble, that's all you need to know.

Good to be back  :)

ParagonGX

There's more to be said, you forgot the most important one, RICE!!!  ;D

Kaise123

Welcome back XD. Only bad thing is you dragged some annoying member called '.:B.E.A.S.T:.' with you.... Oh well we'll see what we can do about that.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 19, 2012, 09:58:23 AM
Welcome back XD. Only bad thing is you dragged some annoying member called '.:B.E.A.S.T:.' with you.... Oh well we'll see what we can do about that.
we should feed it lots and lots and lots of RIIIICCCCEEEE!!!! ;D

ParagonGX

I'm very annoying??? :3

Diion

Hmm... We, could tame Mr. Beast... [extands a hand full or rice] here, beasty beasty beasty, would you care for some rice? ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on October 19, 2012, 11:29:01 PM
Hmm... We, could tame Mr. Beast... [extands a hand full or rice] here, beasty beasty beasty, would you care for some rice? ;D
reminds me of the scene from beauty and the beast were they are trying to "kill the beast" XD

VanillaEssence

It's probably because you are very active on contribute to the forum positively, Beast. Nobody wants that.

Diion

Hmm... What is the reasoning for your conclusion? "Nobody wants that" o.o

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

I like to help out the forums and the community of KCV2. There shouldn't be a problem with that...

Kaise123

A prime example of why sarcasm fails on the internet :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Diion

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 20, 2012, 10:31:30 AM
A prime example of why sarcasm fails on the internet :P
i agree, i was also attempting to assist the jokes development. I can assure you Gorden that your reason and your motivation is valid. It is, ofcourse, for offending you that i offer you my apologies. ;D

VanillaEssence

Hmm, this forum needs a sarcasm function. I thought what I said was pretty clearly sarcastic.

Sab

We should make a symbol or Face thing (Everyone knows I like emoticons ;D) that is either before or after a sentence to portray sarcasm soooo it can be clear. Because it usually fails over any sort of writing... Could put like .... something totally random, that isn't used much.

~: 

tehe

VanillaEssence

Quote from: Sab on October 20, 2012, 06:46:19 PM
We should make a symbol or Face thing (Everyone knows I like emoticons ;D) that is either before or after a sentence to portray sarcasm soooo it can be clear. Because it usually fails over any sort of writing... Could put like .... something totally random, that isn't used much.

~: 

tehe

Something like this? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)