News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Unban/Ban Appeal

Started by Tinee, April 15, 2014, 10:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinee

IGN: Tinee

When I was banned: I'm not very sure, think it was 2 months ago

Who banned me: TheDarkWolf

Why I was banned: for spamming and bypassing a mute and relogging after kicked ( I didn't know I'm not supposed to login again after being kicked o.o I was kicked once and I relogged, nothing happened ) and coming in with my alts after tempban, then going into my friends' accounts... I guess that's all?

Why I should be unbanned: I've grown more mature now, I won't spam or do whatever I'm not supposed to do, and I think my house in survival has been taken by jedwere or his sister, which made me worry because I have a lot of good stuff in there

My Unban/Ban Appeal was denied last time, and I'm saddened by that.

P.S. ( this has nothing to do with my Unban/Ban Appeal, so you can read it or ignore it ) Ever eaten flower petals? I ate them the day after I was banned, just a warning: don't eat flower petals, I had a stomachache and I was puking afterwards :P

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: Tinee on April 15, 2014, 10:46:47 PM
Who banned me: TheDarkWolf

Why I was banned: for spamming and bypassing a mute and relogging after kicked ( I didn't know I'm not supposed to login again after being kicked o.o I was kicked once and I relogged, nothing happened ) and coming in with my alts after tempban, then going into my friends' accounts... I guess that's all?

Why I should be unbanned: I've grown more mature now, I won't spam or do whatever I'm not supposed to do, and I think my house in survival has been taken by jedwere or his sister, which made me worry because I have a lot of good stuff in there

You weren't banned for logging back in after you were kicked. If you'd paid attention and listened to what was told to you, and thought about what you did, you'd see why you were banned. You do not come onto the server on other people's accounts. You also do not persist doing something when you're asked/told to stop by more than 1 staff member...

"I've grown more mature now, I won't spam or do whatever I'm not supposed to do..." This shows you don't even care about what you did nor care about what it IS you did. You're more than welcome to pull up the ban reports and look it up yourself.

I also wish you'd just, in general, pay attention to what people tell you.