News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New PC!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 23, 2013, 01:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, i just want to say to everybody that i have a new computer and too bad its computer not laptop cuz the computer will be hard to type on it and somtimes i just fail in words so yeah and i will play from now on these games: spiral knights - team fortress 2. and if anyone have these games then my name will be in it: SkyraBlue so if you want to add me o steam than go for it and for who dont have steam you should download it cuz i want to see you guys and spicaly at spiral knights cuz its awesome game in there and awesome chat that no one could ever look at and you can add friends and play with people on missions i hope i met you soon <3

BYE. [ LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ].  ;D
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

HanSolo

In my opinion, computers are better than laptops

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: HanSolo on April 23, 2013, 02:36:09 AM
In my opinion, computers are better than laptops

whats good in it? i need to know cuz i will play on it FOREVER....maybe
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Hij

Computers > Laptops

Sure, laptops are easy to carry around and cheaper (most of the time), but they mainly run for information purposes, not for gaming purposes. Besides, more space can be accumulated in a computer than a laptop :3

Other than that, why on Earth is it harder for you to type on a computer? Smaller hands or...?

Cristinasama

lol.
Add me on Spiral Knights | Katrinasama :P

KrayzieTrini

Quote from: Hij on April 23, 2013, 05:07:38 AM
Computers > Laptops

Sure, laptops are easy to carry around and cheaper (most of the time), but they mainly run for information purposes, not for gaming purposes. Besides, more space can be accumulated in a computer than a laptop :3

Other than that, why on Earth is it harder for you to type on a computer? Smaller hands or...?

Agreed Computer's are the way to go,for gaming. I wouldn't mind buying a gaming laptop, if they weren't so overpriced. The Good one's are over one thousand bucks...  :-\

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Computers > Laptops

no cuz the kayboard is sooooooo Heavy i clikc on the kayboard so hard so i can type as right now

David

my PC was um 3 years ago or more and still the PC I'm using

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Kaise123

Computers > Laptops

Not sure where you would be finding laptops that are cheaper than desktops o.O desktops are often more than 3 times cheaper than the equivalent desktop.

Desktops are better, No doubting that. I wish I could just have a desktop, However I spend a lot of time out and I need my computer with me so It's much more convenient to have a laptop. It was however INCREDIBLY expensive for me to get a laptop instead of a desktop.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 23, 2013, 10:58:40 PM
Computers > Laptops

Not sure where you would be finding laptops that are cheaper than desktops o.O desktops are often more than 3 times cheaper than the equivalent desktop.

Meaning older laptops, not the new higher-end ones :p
More lower-grade laptops have been produced than higher-end laptops (on the computer part, most people need to pay for a brain to put one together).

Kaise123

Quote from: Hij on April 24, 2013, 05:56:34 AM
Quote from: Kaise123 on April 23, 2013, 10:58:40 PM
Computers > Laptops

Meaning older laptops, not the new higher-end ones :p
More lower-grade laptops have been produced than higher-end laptops (on the computer part, most people need to pay for a brain to put one together).

Yeah I suppose so... However if you compare equivalent specifications laptop to desktop it's a whole different story.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire