News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator application #2

Started by shuff, October 23, 2013, 05:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroompsycho

Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 27, 2013, 07:56:19 AM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 26, 2013, 09:18:48 PM
Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 26, 2013, 09:10:53 PM
Maybe they don't like/hate you. I normally ignore people I hate and I only reply to them if I am arguing with them.
You have absolutely no idea what its like to be staff do you? As a staff member on ANY server, you have a duty TO answer players, no matter if you hate them or dislike them, that is also the reality of the real world my friend.

Anyway shuff, as a moderator, you really do have the activity which is a positive, yes there are a few 13 year old mods we have but thats because they have exceptional behaviour and maturity level for their age. I think that with a bit of altering, less raging and other sort of behavioural changes you could do it. Also a bit of English improvement would be helpful for increased understanding (Trust me, English is easy as hell to pick up, im not english and i picked it up in a matter of months when i moved here)  but for now Im going to have to say no support.
Then why don't you say that to the staff members that ignore shuff? -_-

If you or anyone else feels that they are being constantly ignored by staff members (meaning that staff members almost never help them when help is needed), please do not hesitate to talk to either I or one of the other staff members so we can kindly review the reasons why they became a moderator in the first place. Since the majority of the posts on this thread seem to lead to an argument, I'll be temporarily locking this until staff further discuss the application.

~Locked

Kaise123

For reasons mentioned so far. Mostly:

- You are well below the age recommendation/limit
- Your application isn't that fantastic, and could use more information and better overall English
- Your attitude is not really of the standard we would want from a staff member.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire