News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HunterBonx Engineer Application (3)

Started by hunterbonx, May 22, 2013, 04:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunterbonx

My name is Mathew (hunterbonx). I have been playing for almost half a month, and I am builder rank right now.
I am 18 years old, and I go to university. I have been playing as builder for around 6 to 7 weeks.
I am greatly known for my redstone work on this other server named cryptcraft. People have always asked me how I was so great in making redstone contraptions in that other server, and I just reply - hard work and practising redstone and its true! When I first started playing minecraft, all I did was build random stuff, but now make redstone stuff. I have made lots of redstone contraptions before and they are, sliding glass doors, moving shop bar and automatic wheat farm. I first learnt how to make redstone creations from YouTube & the internet. I used to make lots of redstone creations, but recently, I have been held up with school, exams, and assignments. That is also one of the reasons why I haven't been on a lot the past week. My school business will end around next week, so hopefully, I can play a lot more after next week. I would like to obtain this Engineer rank because I have found out that a lot of people usually need redstone contraptions built, such as Sliding glass doors (for malls and shops and such), Automatic farm for towns and villages and stuff and a lot of people also like having doorbells on their houses. If I obtain this rank, I can help all these people that want things like that made. And obtaining this rank will get more people here to know me better.                                                                                    Here are some pictures of the redstone contraptions I've made in this server -

Automatic wheat farm

Moving Shop Bar

Moving Glass Doors

Thank you, HunterBonx

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

TriickyzTrix

Seems nice to me. I haven't seen your works in-game, but it looks good. I wish you the best and good luck!

iLiviDzZ

The explanation is quite small. I would talk more about your builds and why you would like to obtain the rank.

Also some more builds would be lovely
poop comes out of my butt

BL1TZ

I like it even if making a piston door is pretty easy.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Mrtroll

Quote from: BL1TZ on May 24, 2013, 06:31:14 AM
I like it even if making a piston door is pretty easy.
I agree with you BL1TZ it indeed is easy to make it

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.

iLiviDzZ

That's because the account got muted?
poop comes out of my butt