News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

engineer app

Started by Uber_duck, July 23, 2013, 01:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_duck

Hello My IGN is YerpDerp_1 I would like to apply for this rank by just showing off a few redstone builds i have made on this server over time, My name is josh, im 13 and i have been playing this server for a few months now. My skype is either Joshua Palmer or uber_duck. Again I really want to become engineer to help my cousin with his redstone contraptions and stuff. Without permission to spawn redstone anything its hard. That's why i want to become engineer, to help anyone who really needs it. When server admins or mods are not on iv'e been there alot of the time to help. sometimes with small things like where can i build or how do i get to the store. that was before the server was reset. it may not be much but hey i helped.
          In this small video i made on the server is just a review of all the redstone contraptions iv'e made now. some might be to basic i know but all i was aiming for was a little credit for doing things and i hope i did. This link is for Staff eyes only i trust that this video is in good hands and dose not get spread all over. So without further ado i present to you, my application.

pwetty pwease with butter on top
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Yellow

Why are you running two engineer apps  :o if you want to put something you can put in your old app or if you think that no one is replying then you have to wait no need of other engineer app ;)

baroompsycho

There's really no need to be running 3 Engineer applications, especially since 2 of them are composed of the same information/video. Anyway, please add in more information as well as maybe some more complex redstone builds. :)

Uber_duck

my bad i cant seem to get the hang of this forum thing
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

baroompsycho

Quote from: Uber_duck on July 26, 2013, 05:03:39 AM
my bad i cant seem to get the hang of this forum thing

All good haha. :) Just add in some more info and complex redstone builds and you'll be set!

baroompsycho

There has not been a reply in 5 days.