News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Last Sentences

Started by jedwere, June 03, 2014, 07:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Hey, the server's gonna go bye bye now.. i dont have much to say, all i can say is im sorry.

the version where i pretty much became a huge Ahole in the server, where do i start.. this is where i met TheDarkWolf, i told him i'd help him but i pwned him as soon as we reached a distance, that was very stupid of me, and i never thought i'd be best friend with you one day :D

this is also where i met Skyler and Alyx, i gave them a castle i raided for them to live in so that they'd gain reasources and i'd raid them.. im sorry for that.. this is also the time where i raged about wiigor for say stuff about my (Dead) father and i kinda got over board, realy sorry

still an Ahole and got in on almost everyone's bad side, i disappeared for a month then came back in 1.6.2

1.6.2 nothing much happened

1.7+
i had a bad start and i dont want people to hate me when kaisecraft dies, so this is me with all the stupid things ive done

im really sorry, for everything ive done, like really sorry,

Btw ever since i was new to this server in 1.4.5 ive been taking screenshots of every single funny, sad etc. moments i have almost (i think) 500+ screenshots! if you want them ask me on skype so i can gave them to you in a folder.. and to be honest, in 1.5 to 1.5.1.... I used Nodus sorry again... I love you guys, and i hope you forgive me, bye guys~

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Hey jed..
Remember me ? Hamza / Osama
I guess we fought alot and we were mortal enemies...But dude I dont want our last impression to end up as enemies.
Just I hope you forgive me and everyone else forgives you.
Hope to see to you soon :)