News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CityBuild

Started by ~VIPER~, May 08, 2013, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Hi everyone. I was looking on the forum what's new and I saw that there is construction of some big places like capital cities. So I thought,can I and some my friends build capital city of Croatia which is Zagreb. It doesn't need to be capital,just like some town of some country. Or if you aren't satisfied with that city we can build andy other city. If you even don't like this idea,it's ok,I just ask. Thank you for your time!!!
KCv2 Moderator

Michael5017

Of course you can make one but you know we already have 3 capital cities so

~VIPER~

I now that you have 3 capital cities. That is why I want to build secondary city,normal and no capital city.
KCv2 Moderator

Kaise123

You are more then welcome to build another city :) It can't be part of our current array of cities that will be used for when you start on the server, however it can be added to the list of Cities/Towns at Spawn.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

~VIPER~

Ok,but only thing that I need from you is that admin or some moderator level me up some surface!!
KCv2 Moderator

Kaise123

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 09, 2013, 12:39:31 AM
Ok,but only thing that I need from you is that admin or some moderator level me up some surface!!

Ask them in game. You can't get too large of an area though, however if you use up what you are given then you can always get it expanded.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

~VIPER~

Ok,I am gathering my friend who are going to build with me,I will probably start construction tomorow.
KCv2 Moderator

superbotar

Stephen

Nice Idea, I also want to make another city if my request is granted. Many players also comes in the Philippines specially raperv26 who was playing in this server for a very long time. I want to make a city that will represents our country and its capital will be the Manila. If this request will be granted, we need a big place to make this city. Thanks you.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Michael5017

Quote from: Stephen on June 23, 2013, 06:16:01 PM
Nice Idea, I also want to make another city if my request is granted. Many players also comes in the Philippines specially raperv26 who was playing in this server for a very long time. I want to make a city that will represents our country and its capital will be the Manila. If this request will be granted, we need a big place to make this city. Thanks you.

You dont need a request to make a city, just make one