News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applying for [Builder] :D

Started by Noxious, April 12, 2013, 03:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noxious

IGN: Noxious
How long i have played for: 1 month and 5 days.
Pictures of my constructions: Will be attached.
McMMO Level: 1,019 Power level, im not sure if thats what you wanted
Reason why i should be Builder: To help others if they need help, Ive built with Zenit, Silverarrow, Jedwere, cmuneuber, and a few more others. I know this isnt much, but i promise to do my best for other people that need help, such as helping to make a houses, buildings, etc; and because im a great builder too, and i will keep improving my builds.
PS; If i dont become builder, ill show you better creations soon. BTW, the tall stone picture is, an McMMO Acrobatic Grinder, what it does is, you go counter-clockwise and everytime you take fall damage, you earn 2 exp, the higher the damage, the more exp you earn, this can be afk-able. Just place something heavy on your space, but you often get hungry so you have to eat, or you wont heal throughout the fall. Other auto-creations will be made soon if im builder . Thank you for your corporation.

Creepers just want a hug <3

ParagonGX

Good application, best I've seen in a while.