News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Survival World For Guests

Started by Kaise123, September 23, 2013, 12:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should KCv2's Survival world be open to all ranks?

Yes
8 (44.4%)
No
8 (44.4%)
With conditions (Reply to post)
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: October 03, 2013, 12:07:15 PM

Kaise123

As per a suggestion by Deimos and some agreement from staff, Who would like to see the Survival world on KCv2 opened up to all players on the server? If you've got any extra comments, Please reply!
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

Dont agree, applying for citizen isnt so hard.

raperv26

I agree, although, the Survival spawn could really use a bit of //regen (There's tones of remains from old bases and a lot of craters from tnt wars...). ;)

Deimos

I agree. I've made my arguments in my previous posts already ;).

Kaise123

I just did some regen around spawn :)

Exi

I agree. This will be better for the server imo.

LeonDaMundt

Definitely agree, survival world is there for griefing, no one can say anything opposing to that, it's allowed that is, you can pvp without giving the stuff back, you can do that as well, you can't spawn stuff like a citizen ranker, but, neither he cannot do that in survival. Bottom line is, there is nothing to worry about about guests being able to join survival and play along! :)

Cj -Master of Trollz

I don't agree because of the last post that suggested this the guests would totally mess the survival world up with griefs and ragers sorry no support On This
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Tyler-Odell on September 24, 2013, 07:00:40 AM
I don't agree because of the last post that suggested this the guests would totally mess the survival world up with griefs and ragers sorry no support On This

Although everyone has his own opinion, citizens builders and literally every rank grief in survival, true or not? So guests will literally add some more manpower to that. The survival world will be "messed up" when everyone is encased in their 300x500 obsidian bases, and don't allow anyone else to do anything :P, and about raging, dosent everyone do that these days? Your opinion is still yours, but I wanted to say this :)

Zlexy

If youre waiting on my input, sure I don't mind.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Looks like it'll be open to Guest's the way things are going. I've voted to open it, If anyone was wondering.

To make sure everyone gets a chance it'll be open until the 3rd of October, Then the majority wins.

TheDarkWolf

I've added my vote.

I voted with conditions.

I feel that if guests are to join survival, they may join if they wish. HOWEVER... they cannot create a faction or join one until they're citizens +. This will give them incentive to earn the rank, and because a lot of people join the server to just play survival, it'll probably open up for a lot more traffic as well.

shuff

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on September 25, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
I've added my vote.

I voted with conditions.

I feel that if guests are to join survival, they may join if they wish. HOWEVER... they cannot create a faction or join one until they're citizens +. This will give them incentive to earn the rank, and because a lot of people join the server to just play survival, it'll probably open up for a lot more traffic as well.
I completely agree with wolf,when the guests will see the citizens+ playing,fighting and having fun in factions,they will go straight away to the forums to apply for the ranks.

HanSolo

Maybe do it this way, guests can enter survival, they CAN join faction, but they CAN'T make one.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix