News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The simple Clock

Started by David, March 29, 2013, 12:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

um hello my name is David and I just want to share this new invention I have done.
Name: The Clock
I made a warp for it: /warp Clock

Here are some pictures

Outside [Sorry it looked like day sign but atm the clock was broken cause I put sand behind]

Indside

Just finished it now
Day: Cross like
night: all lights are in four edges
morning and getting night: looks wierd but this is the image I guess, I can't eplain it:

Its A really simple clock I made for players to know if its night or day.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Zlexy

Looks nice, good use of the daylight sensor :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

David

Its only useful when your inside a mall or a place you wont see the sky ._. ....... Its a giant clock of instead of putting a framer and put the clock item in it, so its not that useful in a house, just a big area.

Clock item: easy to know but too little to be seen in a crowded place
Giant clock: a bit confusing but it can be seen by everyone in a big area.

But both isn't useful when you see the sky

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

Wow, as Zlexy said nice use of the daylight sensor and you can use this in the home by surrounding the sensor with some type of material and then making a hole in the middle of the roof so when it's day the light can pass and when it's night it will just dimnish and change it's pattern.