News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Im So BORED

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 31, 2013, 01:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys ;D , i wanna say to you that (IM SO BORED AND IDK WHY) i tried to talk to my mom today i couldent say a word to her like i was  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o and she asked me (ARE you tierd?) and then i say: (A fah fafafafaah efsggf) she says: ( what?) and i sayed (sorry im so bored and im not tierd i mean i do this and this everyday IDK WHAT TO DO?) so she  :) and i asked her : (why your smileing?) she says: (for the first time i see you bored like that) and i didnt understand her and then...i did so i did like this:  :) :D ;D and i just laughed alot and alot so now im out of bored exept in kaise123 server i feel bored cuz ITS THE ONLY SERVER I GET INTO IN MC so i hope you enjoyed your read, BYE (LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH)  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

David

I don't actually get bored because I'm always ForeverAlone so I don't worry
[Please Don't Copy and Paste the small sized because I don't wan't you to know]

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

xD xD xD xD xD XD XD XD i know it!!! with no copy and paest XD XD!!!!!!!
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

Kaise123

Quote from: David on March 31, 2013, 02:41:24 AM
I don't actually get bored because I'm always ForeverAlone so I don't worry
[Please Don't Copy and Paste the small sized because I don't wan't you to know]

I just used Ctrl +
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

David

Thanks kaise for the info in making my screen zoom in and out :)