News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[POLL] Citizen applications should be acceptable out of forums

Started by Kaise123, March 27, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Sr. Staff be able to accept Citizen applications based on In-Game evidence or Via Skype/Email?

Yes, But they should still have to post to the forums with a text application, just without screenshots
6 (35.3%)
Yes, They should have to and an application should not be required
0 (0%)
No, They should not be able to gain the rank in any way other then an application via the forums
9 (52.9%)
No, Not unless there are some extenuating circumstances
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: April 06, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

Kaise123

I was wondering what people (Especially staff) would think about making Citizen applications more flexible. Would this make it easier or harder for the applications to be accepted?

I originally wanted to have all applications done on the forums so there is an accurate record of what rank people got up to, However it might be easier for both parties if this is not necessary for Citizen. It's just an idea, Even if there is a massive amount of player support, but staff disagree then I will not allow it, however if both parties agree then this could be an option.

As always, Feedback is welcome below
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

hunterbonx

I'm not sure about this idea, Kaise.
I like how people have to register to become citizen on the forums, but I also like the idea of the in-game thing. I think I'll be neutral to this idea.
Sorry.

Smoove

I would prefer to stay with applying on the forums to keep track of who got citizen at what time so they can't just get builder the next day.

ParagonGX

Keeping it on the forums, so that members of the server will have to be active on the forums, to be able to receive the rank.

P.S. I remember I've said this before, but can Citizen and Builder Applications be placed in separate topics, like Staff Applications, as it will easier for staff members to view and won't be mixed up with random posts and supports.

-Thanks

Zlexy

I would rather keep it to the forums so we have a record of who gets citizen and when, however I would prefer 2 seperate boards for Citizen and Builder and not having to reply on a thread, but rather have people to make their own topic, as sifting through the stickied thread's pages can get annoying
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Exi

I also voted to keep everything on the forums. That way we can have a clean overview of who gets allowed and who doesn't. Also if people get accepted elsewhere, we can't check when that was. (builder apps and higher require the knowledge of when people started playing)

Kaise123

I agree with you guys, so that's good. As to splitting up the topics I remember discussing this a while back with Gorden. I'm more then happy to do it however It's annoying to sift through the large numbers of unread topics once they have already been accepted. It's also a little extra work to separately lock and move applications.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire