News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineers

Started by shuff, August 23, 2013, 06:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Should'nt engineers be able to spawn diamonds? The engineer is a difficult rank to achieve so please zlexy,think about it.

$-Superbotar-$

I wish i can spawn diamonds.
Full support :D
Superbotar

HanSolo

No support, simply what about VIP+? Think about it on this way, you have the best free rank achievable and Elite PAY 12.5$ to spawn diamonds. Do you think that it would be fair for you to have option to spawn diamonds.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

Not for me,i am not engineer,i am a builder but the engineer rank is difficult to achieve so dont you think that they should be able to spawn diamonds?only diamonds,please think about it han,your support count very much for me.

raperv26

Well/ if you guys don't want Engineers to spawn diamonds, can we at least spawn GOLD BLOCKS?
Engineers can spawn gold everything EXCEPT gold blocks...

LeonDaMundt

Look, if Engineers have Nicks+Abilty To Spawn Diamonds, what's the use of donating for VIP then? Then there'll be literally no difference. I definately do not support.

DEADShotMartini

Why do you never think about whats next? We have VIP to be able to spawn everything,do you not think we dont consider this when adding a new rank? We have removed the ability to spawn certain blocks because there is a rank that is able to spawn everything.

shuff

Some people cannot afford to pay theVIP and Elite(like me)
I cant pay the VIP/Elite because i dont have a paypal or a card,and my parents dont allow me to pay real money for a game.if they allow me,i would donate for each server.

Zlexy

I'll keep this short and sweet: No.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."