News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Want to tie up some loose strings.

Started by Goon, September 15, 2012, 07:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

Hey all, you may remember me wayyyyy back. I'm currently a Sr. Moderator on the Mdynamics server, and have lost alot of good friends from it. If anyone I may have had a disagreement with wants to sort things out then I'm open for it. I was a bit of a d**k but hey, we go through rough patches.

Bit of a depressing post but I couldn't care haha, good to see that Kaisecraft is opening back up and will be looking forward to playing on it again.

Penguirony01

Goon

Hence why I want to make friends with a few people. No point on playing on a server where people are going to despise you, I'm known for bad reputation but in all honesty, I'm really not like that and people who know me from a long time ago know that. People change when they talk to different people... happened to me, I'll change that as long as people want to get along again

FriendKiller90

Goon, we used to be friends, then you turned into this Power whoring ass hole that didn't care about anyone. You lost a lot of friends and what you did can't be forgiven. I left the server and you are like "Oh I am so involved with this 'company' that I am going to remove him and not talk to him anymore." You don't care about the people AT ALL! You wanted to see if TNT worked and you placed it all around thi persons base. It didn't blow up but the person asked "what if it did" you said "too bad"

What you did CAN'T be forgiven. Not even with this stupid "Tie up loose ends BS" You are just a total and complete ass hole. I hope you like what you are doing, because everyone hates you just as much as much as I do.

DEADShotMartini

While people may be willing to forgive you, I'm one of the probable 90% that won't. You used to be someone i considered "Normal" before you got staff, you were the reason for MDynamics decline. You are no different to the rest of the staff that are remaining on there... Dude how old are you 16? and yet you consider being a moderator on a server work/job?

What you did to some players/people is far beyond forgiveable.

Goon

You make it sound like I killed someone lol.. I don't really care for what I've done to people, if they're mature enough to forgive and forget over a game then I'd appreciate it. I don't care if people don't like me, people have their opinions. But for a new server, I'd rather play with people and be watched by staff who like me, rather than play with people and be watched by staff who don't, anyway ima lock this topic so if you want to clear things up then add me on skype or message me on this, thanks

Kaise123

Although I don't want to get too involved in this, I'd appreciate it if anyone who has a problem with Goon could try to sort it out and give him a chance, as I have spoken with him on many occasions and consider him to be a reasonable person although I have obviously not had the same experiences as you. But I can tell by the fact that he started a topic to try to rectify things shows that he has the maturity to try and discuss things, so it would be good if everyone else could put the same effort in and give him a chance.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire