News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Deathseeker5 Engineer App

Started by Deathseeker5-V2, June 07, 2013, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathseeker5-V2

IGN : Deathseeker5                         Age : 14
I would like to be a Engineer Ranked player because I love to use redstone to make contraptions that will benefit me and others. My 'Used-To-Be' Friends had always made me the redstone person in the group due to me knowing more than them. While being a Builder Ranked player, making contraptions have taken longer to buuld and have been costing money sometimes (Not much). A lever I need to spawn the items for it and Comparator I need to buy. Becoming an Engineer Ranked player will allow me spawn the items needed and enables me to finish what I started quicker. When and if I am asked by other players to help them with redstone, I would love  to help them with it. I would love to help people and learn from what they may know about redstone because I wish to stay sharp with redstone and become sharper as I help and learn/think of other possible contraptions that may be benefited from. Becoming a Engineer Ranked player will let people know there are more people that can help them with redstone. Traps, Hidden Secrets, handy/useful and any other contraptions that will lead on to other contraptions. I could even get some friends and other Engineer Ranked players to all pitch in to make a maze/adventure project on the server. Leading to fun and will keep the contributors of the project (If started) occupied.

The 1st Picture is of a plot I have in AOCreation's City. I use it for some of the redstone contraptions I know and use.
The 2nd Picture is of a small TnT Cannon that I had seen on YouTube. It is small but can shoot an averagely good distance.
The 3rd Picture is of a 2x2 Hidden Door that I knew since 1.2. It is still functional and is good to hide stuff ;P
The 4th Picture is of a Storage Unit. You can put in items and it will fill up the chests inside the contraption. The Lamps show what chest you are filling up untill it reaches the next chest.
The 5th Picture is of {Left} a contraption allowing you to be able to use 2 levers controlling 1 or more other contraptions. {Right} The other contraption allows you to use a button as a lever.

Thank You for your time reading my Application. Sorry if it was too long.
~Deathseeker5

ParagonGX

Please provide more information as the first paragraph is most relevant for me to decide whether or not your ready for the rank of Engineer.

Dj_Mellody

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.