News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applay Enginner

Started by godofwar, July 04, 2013, 02:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enginner

Yes?
5 (62.5%)
Neutral?
2 (25%)
No?
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

godofwar

My IGN is GODOFWAR have 15years old.I play  the server about four and a half months, my power level is 773
. I would like to be an engineer rank cause I wanted to do Redstone building and I needed to go to the mall or store bought modes based Redstone things.Main reason for requesting the engineers because they can reproduce all the Redstone-based items, so that I should not spend money. I would also like to be an engineer because I would be able to help others with Redstone build and modify their own.

Enjoy the pictures ;)

I helped some people to build bigger and better buidings.
If I became engineer I'l help to people as much as I can what is a lot.
I would like to obtain this Engineer rank because I have found out that a lot of people usually need redstone contraptions built
If I obtain this rank, I can help all these people that want things like that made. And obtaining this rank will get more people here to know me better.   ;)

I am a builder for about two weeks, and I would like to become enginner because I worked for a long time these machines and they were quite difficult to do.
I will be best known as good person and person who gives redstone i like redstone and redstone lamps but what i love is pistons.i love build traps and i love to make life easier to me with redstone and piston.
I can build a very interesting redstone buildings look in pictures.
I would be very grateful to all the stronger rank to get enginnera. :)

Thanks! 8)

I made a machine for throwing things :)

Automatic sand doors that open and close the lever.

Super elevator with stairs.

This is a device that is my best, and that is the hour. :D

Devices that produce light. 8)

Some of the pitfalls.

another device. ;)

And in the end....

A summary of my equipment and my castle. ;D

It was interesting to spend time playing and building a variety of devices on the server KCv2 and I build a lot of buildings. :)

Dragon21

Nice i like it hope you get the rank im trying too

NicRay

I have a new skin :)

baroompsycho

While you have many impressive redstone builds, the written part of your application needs more info.

Application Pending

provuco5

iTroll

Seems pretty good, good luck  :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Yellow

Too many good builds, So
~Support

iLiviDzZ

Godofwar, you have made a big mistake. Yes the builds are good.

But 1 fatal mistake. You only got accepted for builder 18 days ago, this means that you haven't been builder 3 weeks which is a requirement.

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,2400.msg12235.html#msg12235. this is your Builder application which got accepted on the 28th. You then applied for this rank on the 3rd.

-Application Denied.
poop comes out of my butt