News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer promo youtube link

Started by Uber_duck, July 14, 2013, 04:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_duck

My IGN is YerpDerp_1. I have been on kaisecraft for a reasonable amount of time and when i found out about the new rank i really wanted to try and achieve this position. I don't have a almighty understanding of red stone but i know how to use it and to get the job done, in this video you are about to watch is me in single player in my red stone ready place. this is the world i do all of my testing most the time i fly away and start somewhere eles thats why there isn't many builds here. This contraption here uses the daylight sensor to detect when its dark and close the doors. the purpose is when its night mobs come out obviously and i personally don't want to die. so you have to make it in time or your locked out. once inside you are virtually safe and nothing can get you unless something is inside with you. then once day again the door will open. this requires anly about one stack of red stone. and two repeaters. its fairly easy. so please enjoy the video. as always i swear not to abuse my powers to hurt other players such as cheating in pvp or other various possibility.

Youtube video: kaise craft promo
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Kaise123

Unfortunately we cannot accept builds from outside the server on applications :/ however I did find your video entertaining (Butter, LOL).

Do you think that you could include builds that you have made on the server in this application as well? Thanks (If they are all on the old server and worth considering, Please provide the warps/coordinates if possible)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

MrAzzCraftLP

Lol razzer120, are you mod/admin???

You are not one who deny/accept Applications...
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

baroompsycho

Quote from: razzer120 on July 14, 2013, 11:41:31 PM
This app is so short and less of information, and you should build the redstone creations on the serer.

---Application Denied---

Lol? Let's not pretend to be staff accepting/denying applications. :)

Application Pending

MrAzzCraftLP

YerpDerp, This is Single Player, Not Multiplayer xD

No Support from me sorry

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Uber_duck

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

raperv26

This app is so short and less of information, and you should build the redstone creations on the serer.

---Application Denied---

Razzer, Who are you to Accept and/or Deny applications?

Uber_duck

could you give a suggestion on how i might achieve this rank, remember uber_duck? well i gave that account to my couzin and now hes using it. its back down to guest on the server. he has a new house and i really want to help with it. but with no mall yet and not being able to use a command for them its really hard to help him, so if you could just give me a suggestion that would be great
― Bernard M. Baruch

scottymac223

Uber_Duck

You need more builds, maybe some redstone as that is what the rank is mostly for. Post some photos of more builds on the server and that will increase your chances. Your app is a little short too, good luck though!  :)

razzer120

---Application Denied---

Sorry about this guys, but i'm just having fun :D lol i will not do this again next time, promise. I will remove it......
Thanks for your patience :)

baroompsycho

Just any impressive and unique redstone builds. :) You have 5 days to modify your application.

baroompsycho

There wasn't a response in 5 days.