News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Promo

Started by Uber_duck, August 03, 2013, 04:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_duck

Seeing as to how the other one was locked because i did not respond i made this one but with only one more contraption my recorder broke so this one is in pictures

Hello My IGN is YerpDerp_1 I would like to apply for this rank by just showing off a few redstone builds i have made on this server over time, My name is josh, im 13 and i have been playing this server for a few months now. My skype is either Joshua Palmer or uber_duck. Again I really want to become engineer to help my cousin with his redstone contraptions and stuff. Without permission to spawn redstone anything its hard. That's why i want to become engineer, to help anyone who really needs it. When server admins or mods are not on iv'e been there alot of the time to help. sometimes with small things like where can i build or how do i get to the store. that was before the server was reset. it may not be much but hey i helped.
          In this small video i made on the server is just a review of all the redstone contraptions iv'e made now. some might be to basic i know but all i was aiming for was a little credit for doing things and i hope i did.

What this build essentially does is acts as a trap. It was intended to scare the poop out of whoever it may be pressing the lever. It's a very basic build and isn't hard to build. It took about 10 minutes to build near it is my town that i'm building, you can check out all of my current builds redstone wise. There's Skeeball A family pool, tower of pimps showcase, family pool, and the nighttime safe room.

The cords for this build and near all my other builds is
x:-1664
y:83
z:-313
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Uber_duck

While on the server I also built this, it's not much but its kinda fun

This build really has no purpose. It was just something i decided to build while roaming the server. I suppose it's cool to look at.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Exi

Your inital post can use some formatting, such as making the images show up. Also, could you give a brief explanation of what your redstone builds do?

Uber_duck

Before somebody ends up topic locking this i have worked onto this application its just nobody eles is responding to it
― Bernard M. Baruch

Exi

Well I think you need better builds to get this rank, your general info is quite good but I'd like to see at least one extra redstone build that's harder to make.

razzer120

Try to build a minecraft countdown timer.

Uber_duck

Well it isn't much and it's totally understandable if it's not good enough and i'll try to make a better one but this is it

Basically what it does is when you press the button it starts a timer and when it hits zero or one in this case a diamond falls out of the dispenser and, well that's it. Nothing special just a timer with a diamond
― Bernard M. Baruch

razzer120

Quote from: Uber_duck on August 06, 2013, 02:54:14 PM
Well it isn't much and it's totally understandable if it's not good enough and i'll try to make a better one but this is it

Basically what it does is when you press the button it starts a timer and when it hits zero or one in this case a diamond falls out of the dispenser and, well that's it. Nothing special just a timer with a diamond
Well what was that machin? Please tell how to use it and the main function  ;)

Uber_duck

What the machine does is it gives you a count down to when you can expect your diamond to pop out, The Function is to deliver the diamond to the player. When the button is pressed it starts a redstone current carried down the line activating pistons pushing the stonebrick down and retracting all the way down. when it's done immediately after the diamond falls out.
― Bernard M. Baruch

Exi

You've added extra builds to get this rank after your initial post which shows that you want to work towards this rank. Your general info could be better but it's not bad either, maybe keep in mind to use better formatting with your text if you were to apply for another rank again.
Application accepted.