News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Back ┌(.-.)┐

Started by David641, February 25, 2014, 01:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David641

Hello .-., I guess I still remember few things after being gone a half year (6 months, I guess...). I actually re-joined the forums after (kinda...) forgot my account, I came back cause I was able to, so I guess I can have a fresh start here ^^" I'm looking forward to see the server again, and by the way, could I still continue to extend my rank without my other account? 0-0'
degraded artifact

TheAmazingBobert

Welcome back! I never knew you but I hope we'll get along, and I hope the New world and new survival world isn't to weird or drastic a change for you.
Also if you know your old Account name I can transfer the rank from that account to the new one, after that you can rank up as far as you can go. I hope to see you in game soon.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

baroompsycho

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on February 25, 2014, 07:31:35 AM
Welcome back! I never knew you but I hope we'll get along, and I hope the New world and new survival world isn't to weird or drastic a change for you.
Also if you know your old Account name I can transfer the rank from that account to the new one, after that you can rank up as far as you can go. I hope to see you in game soon.

^Yup haha we can definitely do that. :) I remember you and hope to see you in game again!

Luxey

Welcome back, I don't think I've ever seen you before but I hope to get to know you better! xD

David641

My Old account was "David" without 641, if you don't believe me its me David641, you'de rather speak to me at the server ^^
degraded artifact

TheAmazingBobert

I believe it's you, but if you could post your rank aswell, that'd be awesome

David641

I just saw my old account when I searched members, it was a name david without a 641 and it was Jr. Member with a anime profile pic and a minecraft anime signiture xD good thing my rank's still citizen at the game
degraded artifact

TheAmazingBobert

haha alright, I'm not sure if you mean on your new Account or the old, we need the old accounts Rank, but I'll just make your new account citizen for now xD

David

I'm going to delete this account ┌(.-.)┐ this account had alot of mistakes in it lol and yes I actually opened  it when its password was auto-saved in my PC..

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||