News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Auction Plugin + Money Reset

Started by jedwere, March 19, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

I would like to suggest a auction plugin, ive been talking about it with wolfy and, it seems you need money to bid, if the plugin should be installed, can we also have an account reset? :D and make mall prices abit higher so it would be a fun challage for players to encourage economy and stores inorder to get money for things. and when your in survival, you dont have to worry about people who would betray you from trading, plus, money finaly would have use in the survival world, ik i prob. didnt think the plugin out more, but the idea sounded rly nice, just the other day some jerk (i will not mention the name) told me he would trade me 5 diamonds for 2 stacks of sugar cane and he gave me 2. anyway.. hope u guys would consider! thank you for reading this post! sorry if its not appealing to the eyes, im in a bit of a hurry byebye! ^_^