News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Plzzz apply Mod app -_-

Started by nemanja, September 08, 2013, 07:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemanja

Ign

nemanja

Name

Nemanja Radisa

I was born on 5th of October in the year1999, so I have 13 years...

Country

Serbia(Europe)

Why I am applying (again)

I'd like to be a moderator to help keep the server secure as the community grows. Having multiple moderators is a great thing for a growing community and I hope to support the server during this time. Due to the openness of the server, it is prone to things like grief, as we have already seen, so I plan to keep events such as this from happening. I have very good knowledge of Minecraft plugins, commands and such, and I feel that these skills would be of good use to the community.

Why should I be a Mod

As I stated above, I have previous experiences being a Minecraft server mod. I know many plugins and commands that would greatly support the server and community, helping to be a better place for players. As I am only human, I am prone to being somewhat immature at times, but whenever I am required to do any kind of moderator work, smaller or larger one, I always put the players and server before myself. I am available throughout the day and am ready to come to assist those who require it at all times. I am also active on the forums, and in game.

My past moderator experiences

My past moderator experience if over a year of member on the swaycraft server. During my time with them, I learned the majority of my citizen skills and making good connections with some very well-known admins. I am also currently bildering a server  terraring...

Communication skills

I am more than capable to communicate clearly on English. Although English is not my first language, I think that after 10 year of learning it, I can say that I speak English. I rate my English with 8.5/10. I'm a good listener, and I'm good at solving disputes and fights. I speak English, Bosnian, Serbian, and Croatian, and as you may noticed a lot of players are from these countries.

I can say that I am well known player with a lot of friends. Also, no one hates me and I am always available to help. So I can say that I have very good reputation.

Knowledge

Knowledge: LogBlock, some basic knowledge of CorePortect, Residence, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, BBcode and some Forums knowledge

Forum knowledge

Since I was moderator on many other servers (not just Minceraft), I have very good forum knowledge, and I also know BBCode (basic)

How did I improved since the last application

I watched lots of tutorials, and I improved my knowledge about CoreProtect, WorldEdit, Residence and WorldGuard. I improved my online time for 1h more.

Activity on server

I am playing on KcV2 since the whitelist, since November 27th, and till now I am playing on a daily base. I am spending most of my time on server building thing and chatting with others. I build a lot of things (houses and town(Work In Progress), statues, graveyard a lot of pixel art etc,etc)

Activity before KcV1

I played on multiple servers, but only one stick in my mind, CroCraft. It was very friendly server, with good reputation (I was moderator on that server). I was also running my own server for friends and me.

Activity on KcV1

I found out about the ServerCraft from the 1.7.3 torrent. I was playing from very begging,
I was one of diligent players on KcV1. I used to play up to 8h per day. I had multiple shops, statues, gardens, 2 towns and a lot of money (52.000+), also I was merchant.

What are some of your personal strengths?

I have one good trait, I love to help peoples. I am patient and I am ready to repeat again and again, as long as the person whom I am explaining does not understand what I am trying to say fully.

What are some of your personal weaknesses?

My tolerance level is very low on griefers and griefed things, I just do not understand what is the point of destroying someone hard work.

The staff member who you look up
Additional info

I am 13 years oldSerbia, I spend my free time mostly playing Minecraft and listening music. I also play on The Institution and on StillCraft.
I listen pop mostly Adele. I loveeeeeeeeee to watch movies (actions, thrillers, but not romances). I am excellent student and I have one sister.

History on KcV2

I was never banned, not even kicked from KaiseCraft V2.

Time zone

UTC/GMT +1 hour (when is 07:00 in Australia (Sydney), here in Croatia is 21:00)

Command that i know

Core Protect

/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
/co restore (same as rollback)
/co purge

WorldEdit
/set
/replace
/fill
/drain
/fixlava
/fixwater
/limit
/undo
/redo
/wand
/sel
/desel
/pos1
/pos2
/hpos1
/hpos2
/chunk
/expand
/contract
/shift
/overlay
/walls
/move
/stack
/cut
/copy
/paste
/generate
/hcyl
/sphere
/hsphere
/hpyramid
/snow
/thaw
/ex
/butcher

WorldGuard

/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
/region define
/region claim
/region setparent
/region delete
/region addmember
/region addowner
/region info
/region flag
/region setpriority

Residence

/res select
/res area
/res select chunk
/res select expand
/res select size
/res select shift
/res select vert
/res create
/res remove
/res removeall
/res subzone

I like minecraft
I like minecraft server
I like KvC 2
()()()()()()()()()()()()
             -_-
-_-                  -_-

Zlexy

Copied from a few peoples' apps.

Denied

PS - Make your own app next time.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."