News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Viper's Moderator Application

Started by ~VIPER~, August 10, 2013, 05:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Name: Karlo Vinovrški

I.G.N: VIPER1302

Current rank: Engineer

Reason why I want o be Mod
I would like to be a Mod because I want to help other players more than I can now. When someone ask me to full him some space I can't because I don't have permision. Althought there are many great Mods on server who are helping as much as they can. But sometime they aren't online. And than when players need help they can't get it. Also I have some feeling that now is my time,that I am ready to achieve this rank.

Outside of Kaisecraft
Honestly,Kaisecraft is only server I am playing on. Most of time on my computer I spent playing MC,playing on Kaisecraft. I have some other servers on my list,but I just visit that for like 5 minutes.

Before Kaisecraft
Before Kaisecraft I played on few servers (like: Metrocraft,Tronyxcraft and some other smaller servers). But after Metrocraft was closed because of financial problems,I was still playing on Tronyxcraft and one more server (that I can't remember),but after some time they get bored to me. My friend said to me about some new server. It was ofcourse Kaisecraft. I started to play on it. I thought it's going to be boring,but i loved it. And like that I continue with playing on it.

Commands
I know the important commands, but it'll take a little practice to get the side parts of the commands down

CoreProtect 
[spoiler]/co inspect (used to figure out who placed or destroyed blocks, and at what time)
/co rollback(used to rollback a greifed build)
[/spoiler]

World Edit
[spoiler]//wand (tool used for defining the area you're editing)
//set (set )
//chunk (select the entire chunk you're standing)
//replace (replaces the blocks in a selected area )
//walls (will create walls the size of your choosing of any brick of your choosing)
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//flip (will flip a selected object/selected region)
//expand (used to expand a region up down or side to side)
//sphere
[/spoiler]

Residence
[spoiler]/res Select
/res create
/res remove
/res message
/res pset
/res subzone
[/spoiler]

WorldGuard

[spoiler]/region Define (sets an owner and Region name to a selected region)
/region addowner (Adds an owner)
/region list
/region info
/region removeowner
[/spoiler]

Forum knowdlege
I was Administrator on mentioned Metrtocraft. I was actually helping to my friend who was owner of that server. I know how to lock,modify and create topics. I am also online not just on KCv2 forum but on other Forums too.

My reputation
I can't say how my reputation is good,but I can say that I know a lot of players and they also know me. I am helping to other players as much as I can. I didn't hurt anybody because I don't like PvP. I collect a lot of money trading with other players. I always listen when someone give me advice. I never hurt people in emotional way. I never laugh or insult anybody. Ofcourse I am joking with other Staff and players,but never on bad way. Today was crazy day because soo many players were asking me for help,that I didn't have time for me,but I don't mind,because I just want to help.

Aditional informations:
As I said I am 14 and half years old. Althought it's under age I hope that I could pass that limit. I live in capital city Zagreb,little Europian country Croatia. My hobies are ofc. gaming and programming,football and hanging out with friend. I speak Croatian,English very well,and a bit of German. I am always ready to learn more and for some new challenges.

Bonus info:
I am member of Computer club Zagreb where I mostly learn everything about Forum and some other commands for computer,not including MC. I was going to extra classes of Math and Chemistry.

That would be it. I hope you like it. :))

KCv2 Moderator

shuff

Wolfshain,he is 14 and a half so its very near from the 15.
Viper,i give you my full support,you are a great player and you are very helpul,also very mature and you deserve this rank.
-Big Support

~VIPER~

First,shuff thank you for support. Second,wolfshain,it's your choice but i just think that i am ready. And there are time where any staff isn't online,i know it because i play 9 hours in a row and sometimes there isn't any Mod online.
KCv2 Moderator

TheAmazingBobert

@wolfshain The 15 age limit is a Bar that makes it so more older players will join the staff, we Have multiple younger users who have proven themselves amongst the staff, They just have to prove that their age is just a number and that they are ready and mature enough for a position that being a mod puts you in.

@Viper I like your application it's detailed, nicely sized(right in the medium area) but, Bolding the titles of each section would make it clearer and neater. I have played with you on server, You seem to be a pleasant person who gets along with most people on the server, And your attitude is not terrible, so You have my Support(not sure how much it's worth yet).

-AmazingBobert

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

~VIPER~

Thank you Amazing for your support
KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

Ok wolfshain,you said yours. I think that every player have his chance. We'l what will other staff say. And please can you give me link of forum where you are admin. Thank you
KCv2 Moderator

TheDarkWolf

Wolfshain, while you have always been a nice player on the server, and we do appreciate everyone's advice from time to time, right here it is NOT needed.

For what it's worth, for anyone reading this, showing your support on a moderator's application basically means zilch unless you're Mod+. That doesn't mean you can't show your support, but it won't count much towards the overall decision.

And, as far as what age people are when we approve/disprove their moderator applications, that's none of your business to worry with. Cristina and Leon are both a good bit below the age requirements that are set forth in the application rules, and Cristina has proven herself, and Leon is proving himself as of now. You being Admin/Sr. Mod/Mod/Whatever on another server means zilch as far as you trying to convince us to deny his application based on age.

Age is just a number. The whole staff feels that way. We judge people based on character, personality, and actions they've taken.

Keep any further discussion about age out of Viper's Application. As far as I'm concerned, all the talk about age that's basically created a whole page is spam to me.

XXX---XXX---XXX---XXX---XXX

Viper, while your application does look pretty decent, and I have played with you in game a little bit, I still can't say where I support you or not.

--- NEUTRAL

NicRay

About the age..... I was playing On The Server And I seen Smooves Wrote " I am The Youngest Mod" and He said He Was 13 And Me Makes a Very good Sr Mod FULL SUPPORT
I have a new skin :)

~VIPER~

KCv2 Moderator

Exi

I won't support you because I think you're not ready for the rank just yet. Maybe in a month or 2 I could change my mind.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

@Wolfshain :     Stupid no? Then take what you are unhappy with to suggestions and not on this page. I agree with you about the age limit problem, but people posting stuff about it isn't helping either.

I suggest you change the way you say things because, frankly, It feels like you are "yelling" in a way. On one of your posts, you clearly outlined yourself as "Admin" on another server. It was Clear and Concise. Logically everyone would start looking at it that way.

The thing about rules.... rules aren't solid/concrete. Even the larger picture in society; Laws, aren't always steadfast. There are ways you can bypass and it is legal to do so.

~~~ ~~~

Anyhow, back on topic, Viper, your app is pretty decent, but like many people has said, your age does make a difference. One thing i should say about your app is that ... as well as many other people; being creative on your application goes a long way... In all due respect you do deserve a chance, but that isn't up to me~

Show your creativity and Knowledge and my Neutral will be a Support~

Zlexy

Locked to prevent further arguments.

Will post accept/deny reply when I or another admin decides.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

Your English is quite poor compared to every other mod we have, and I dont think you'd suit the position. You also pestered me and asked me to decide, which instantly made me say no to you.

-- Application denied --

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."