News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Moderator: Llama_Slayer356

Started by Llama_Slayer356, November 05, 2012, 09:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llama_Slayer356

Name: Chris
IGN: Llama_Slayer356
Time Played: About 2 weeks. I played on the old server for about 4 months.
Activity: I am on pretty much all of the time. The only time I am not on is if it is a school day or very late at night. Otherwise
I am on pretty often.
Experience as Staff: I was a moderator for a pretty long time on an old server called MintCraft. It shut down due to lack of
funds. It was a pretty big server so I'm used to helping people.
More Info:
Some friends I have on the server are 00AssassinNoob00, SHARKBAIT, wolfhunter123456, Mr Filip, CrimsonTornado, and more.
I am used to helping people on the server. I enjoy helping people build or mine. I'm good at thinking fast and solving problems.
From the people I have helped I'm sure they would agree. I'm ready to be a Moderator again to help people of the server with the
problems they have. I know all of the commands required on the server. I am also knowledgeable of how the forum works.
I would like to thank you for reading my application. I hope you guys consider. Thank you.
This is my signature

SHARKBAIT123

ParagonGX

I remember you well back from the old Kaisecraft as a friend, but tbh more information needs to be provided, so that you can show your full potential and have a better chance at this rank.  ;)

Kaise123

More information required, better formatting etc.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX