News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

ScS_Soviet's Moderator Application(The Russian is back!!)

Started by IHeartMW, November 05, 2012, 05:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartMW

Rank Before:Servercraft Staff(protector)

Note:Bro,bro,bro,don't need an intro,i've been here since the beginning,i got my server and my own custom-made computer,Hell if i'm mod,I'll make a court room for all the giefs,
i hold fair trials,and have jury and staff and witnesses,I am A russian,im the serevrs authority and voice,you f**k with the server,ill f**k with you.........

Sorry,My name's Billy,I was a protector for 3 months or until SC was closed,I was knight,and A friend To Kai,I cared about SC and When It was clloesed I had nothing to do.......
I was the voice of the server,Please appoint me for moderator!

Billy Olak
AKA ScS_Soviet

ParagonGX

Same as for Soap, I remember you back from old Kaisecraft, but more information is needed for the rank of Moderator.

IHeartMW

If I do become mod,I'mgunna make the courthouse have the song of the peoples court playing.....xD

Kaise123

I remember you also, But you really need more information.

Quote from: IHeartMW on November 05, 2012, 05:25:21 PM

Note:Bro,bro,bro,don't need an intro,i've been here since the beginning,i got my server and my own custom-made computer,Hell if i'm mod,I'll make a court room for all the giefs,
i hold fair trials,and have jury and staff and witnesses,I am A russian,im the serevrs authority and voice,you f**k with the server,ill f**k with you.........

Is totally inappropriate, even as a joke.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

IHeartMW

Sorry,xD,got "too exicited but still,it was totally inaproppriate of me and imature,I'll Start Over

Hometown:Tracy,California

Hobbys:Gaming,singing chilling with my friends

Jobs:Editor of the PredatedClan,Owner of PredatedClan Server
Attributes:Fair,Sporty,Out-going,leadership,can stare death in the eyes and refuse to go.....
Notes:I was born in 1997 and Had been sent to Canada to live with my grandma,at age 5 my best friend was stabbed and killed by her father and at age 13,I had tried to commit suicide,but stopped,I know how it feels to be given no trial and be cursed at,when I'm moderator,I will see to it that youdo get  a fair trial.....I was a protector and stuff,had payed 70$ for this server,Through my blood and tears,i hope that this server will live up to the old one

ParagonGX