News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

D0n3four Mod App

Started by D0n3four, November 08, 2012, 09:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0n3four

Hello

IGN:D0n3four

MC LVL:288

Activity Before/After KC
Kaisecraft is the first Mc server I have played when I first atempted servers in Mc.

I had a great time and made lots of friends and built many things and i help the Establishment of MinerKrew(xMKx).

xMKx had many players and all help play apart in building 4 bases(4 because of grief attacks on the other 3, IGNs of the grief attcak not found).

I have helped in the making of host's city by supporting him with the items he needs.

After KCV1has shutdown, I have played Mdynamics and obtained over 200 IGH(In Game Hours).

As soon I have heard KCV2 has opend to the public (Via Ciztii) I immediately joined back.

Time Spent online
I am a very active player, i play mc atleast 2-4 hours a day

Time on Kcv1
My IGN has not changed from Kcv1-Kcv2. I have played for about 7-6 months on Kcv1.

I have made lots of friends and i am happy to see them in Kcv2. I have obtained the Merchant

rank in Kcv1. I have made many public events in Kcv1 such as KcZombies,PVPArena(prizes as rewards),Rollercoasters,Party areas.

I try to be friends with anyone who is not trying to be an enemy.

Forum Knowledge
I have basic skills with forums I have used multiple forums before (Other games/Help forums).

I am well known around the server for jokes, builds, and helping out when needed. I know lots of people and

like to meet others. If i was to name all the people i know i would have to make another topic :P .

Additional info
If anything comes up you can email me at Kia22922@gmail.com . I am Age 15. I speak English. I do not take kindly Hackers of MC.

I know Residence, WorldEdit, Logblock and WorldGuard plugins and i am able to learn anything you need me

to know. I am happy to assist anyone who request assistance. I believe that i will become a great help to

others in Kcv2.

Mod EXP
No. I do not have any mod EXP, I wanted to start on here on KCv2, But I am willing to learn anything about moderating.

The commands i know

LogBlock:
/lb tool
/lb tool
/lb toolblock
/lb toolblock
/lb redo
/lb rollback
/lb help

RES:
/res create
/res remove
/res set
/res pset
*i know the flags door,use,build,move,ect.

WorldEdit:
//wand
//set
//replace
/thru
/unstuck

WorldGuard:
/region define
/region redefine
/region flag
/region setparent
/region remove

Thanks for you time -D0n3four  ;)
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

fearlessness1321

Clamen

I give full support d0n3four is a really cool guy and knows how to handle situations
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

Osama

-support- d0on3four is an awesome guy perfect for moderator he knows the commands has many friends is a old player and never uses bad language well atleast i never saw him say anything bad he is really nice and helpful to new players and he is good builder
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

D0n3four

Wow guys thanks for the support.  ;)
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

Zlexy

support. awesome guy. i like him. <3
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

For the players who are supporting, please provide a better reason for why you support them. It doesn't mean much for only a '-Support'.

Ciztii

I give my full support for my loyal clan member D0n3four he's a very trust worthy player and does anythiyng he's asked to.

D0n3four

Thanks for helping me by supporting  ;D

D0n3four

:)*Update* :)

*spaced out every line to make the app more reader friendly ;)

Kaise123

I'm going to talk to my other staff and update this later. I'm pretty busy with things IRL at the moment so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

D0n3four

OK Please take your time  ;)

Revanger

-Full support to this guy, he love to joke :)
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Red

D0n3, you're nice, friendly and helpful. I can always count on you to have my back, you have my support.
~Support
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

ParagonGX

D0n3four, you will be updated when we have made a decision.